Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Apartment hotel

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I bought my 1st Apartment hotel and my idea was to reactivate the pax by watching videos. To my surprise it is not an option and I can reactivate them just with 8 greens.
I thought this could be mentioned in wiki?
Also speed up time when building it is 20 greens.
Do we know which other residential buildings do not allow to reactivate with videos?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Burial Vault can also not be sped up with videos (3 greenies), but that building is not even mentioned in wiki :O
Witch House costs 4 greenies to speed up without possibility for watching videos.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
The Acute house is the highest 2x2 yielding building that can be sped up using videos.
The mirror house is a lot cheaper for a similar output, with the emerald house somewhere in between.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I think Asylum is the best 2x2-building to speed up with videos, with 126 pax (without bonuses), but that is an event-reward and cannot be bought for coins. Condominium (190) and Cloud Castle (150) can also be sped up with videos, although those are 3x3 buildings. I think the ability to speed up Cloud Castles is new though, since I thought I recalled that speeding up Cloud Castle was not possible before...

Device
  1. Android
Username
04idjo4ra
The house of disturbance gives a similar output to acute house and mirror house. And it comes free with one of the collections. What additional benefit is there to build Acute house and speed that up instead of just speeding up house of disturbance over and over again?

I bought my 1st Apartment hotel and my idea was to reactivate the pax by watching videos. To my surprise it is not an option and I can reactivate them just with 8 greens.
I thought this could be mentioned in wiki?
Also speed up time when building it is 20 greens.
Do we know which other residential buildings do not allow to reactivate with videos?
Tower building - no free videos, speed up 4 greenies

The Acute house is the highest 2x2 yielding building that can be sped up using videos.
The mirror house is a lot cheaper for a similar output, with the emerald house somewhere in between.
Nope. The highest 2x2 you can see videos is apartment house
49E76F54-A1ED-4AF1-8BE3-86D16F5E98DC.jpeg

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Nope. The highest 2x2 you can see videos is apartment house
View attachment 31630
C70251EC-E611-403F-851F-C68A06447393.jpeg

as others have suggested, the asylum is better at 126pax per video - this was an event reward though and cannot be bought from the shop.
Edit: perhaps there are differences between platforms? Or perhaps there was a misunderstanding?

as others have suggested, the asylum is better at 126pax per video - this was an event reward though and cannot be bought from the shop.
Edit: perhaps there are differences between platforms? Or perhaps there was a misunderstanding?
I DK. Perhaps because apartment hotel can’t be speeded but apartment house - which comes after on the list in shop - can. And they’re graphically similar... not to mention the names 😂
Acute gives more (well in fact gives approx the same, if you don’t speed up) but it shows before apartment house on list, that’s why I said it was higher... different definitions of “higher” 😂

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I DK. Perhaps because apartment hotel can’t be speeded but apartment house - which comes after on the list in shop - can. And they’re graphically similar... not to mention the names 😂
Acute gives more (well in fact gives approx the same, if you don’t speed up) but it shows before apartment house on list, that’s why I said it was higher... different definitions of “higher” 😂
Maybe, I’m describing for best use of speed ups :cool:

Top Bottom