Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone want to buy 100 Santa Jets?

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
In the past after an event you could watch ads to complete the building, e.g. watch an ad, get a freezer. However this time around it doesn't seem to be the case. I can't see spending so many greenies completing these event buildings. I wonder if in a day or so when things reset if this will change to be like how it was in the past, or if they will make this change permanent.

In the past after an event you could watch ads to complete the building, e.g. watch an ad, get a freezer. However this time around it doesn't seem to be the case. I can't see spending so many greenies completing these event buildings. I wonder if in a day or so when things reset if this will change to be like how it was in the past, or if they will make this change permanent.
In all honesty we the players are the ones that give G! the direction and business model. Remember how this pay-to-finish/win started? Most people were sipping champagne on what a revolution and breath of fresh air this model was, people went in droves and emptied their bank accounts thus giving the new system the thumbs up. Now them same people are up in arms because their "money" doesn't guarantee the "win". We all know what needs to be done and the sooner we do it the better...

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
At least the Santa Jets can be flown to Thunderbird destinations. Of course that does no good for two of my games that cannot fly thunderbirds yet. Fortunately, when I need thunderbirds, I can just complete a couple Faster than the Wind collections I left in reserve. Save me some coins in the long run maybe.

Wonder how this will affect the alliance tasks for this week.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
Just asking.
Not a single refrigerator in 12 days - but I'm ass deep in Santa Jets.

Hmm.
P
Exact same as me. I may have got one to complete my skating rink. I don't remember, but I could NEVER build the Santa house cause I couldn't get 1 refrigerator in a 12 day event. I REFUSE to spend money on their games upgrading classes for even 5$ when you can't watch ads like everyone else seems to be able too and have the same chances to complete these events. As a Windows format player, the last 3 months have SUCKED when you can't play the same way others are just because they are using or are on a different "platfrom". I've actually stopped playing as much. I can see they are going to start seeing declines in players and playing time overall. They need to get their SHI* together. Wake up!

Ya, a million jets, but no refrigerators. Their drop rates on these items were terrible.

Otavio

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lieugqf
Username
Otavio
I collected over 22,000 candy canes during this event, flew planes, almost around the clock, to Lapland and even spent a few greens on the Winter Collection set and for more lanterns/stardust. I even had a final rank of #7 but could only complete 6/10 event tasks. This was, to me, an aggressive attempt to get players to spend money/greens in exchange for all the new years/holiday bonuses available to us the last two weeks.

But I got 70 Santa Jets instead. Who would be flying so many of these?

Top Bottom