Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded Another important milestone reached, two more left

48BF9F21-FCC2-4203-ABA7-0E792215A371.png

I am trying to calculate the number of gifts I should have received in order to earn all those stars - so to estimate somehow the support I got from my neighbors.
Only for alliance task destinations so far I should have received nearly 30K items. Great thanks to all my neighbors!

View attachment 58495

I am trying to calculate the number of gifts I should have received in order to earn all those stars - so to estimate somehow the support I got from my neighbors.
Only for alliance task destinations so far I should have received nearly 30K items. Great thanks to all my neighbors!
Congratulation (y)

View attachment 58495

WOW 1300 - i was doing so well, but I have so far to go! Congratulations
congrats.gif

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
View attachment 58495

You really sped through the 1200s...congrats! 👏🏿

Well done, mate! But are you trying to tell us that you don’t have a spreadsheet documenting all those gifts? 🤪🤣😉.

Top Bottom