Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android and ios weekly trading thread September 18, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7 days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bny18x
Username
Patel
Hey guys!

I got a new building which needs materials to complete, I would be really grateful if anyone can send me any of the materials needed for the building. They are mentioned below in my Signature!

Thank you so much.
Pm me if you're sending me a friend req.

Hi neighbors,
Despite my already 9th day in a business travel and two of my games missing (don't delete them even if Zzz - I'll be back home in two days and they'll be active again) I heroically survived with balancing my sent gifts. Currently backlog of 101 gifts from 26 players, but I believe I'll clear most of it before the week ends.
So I'd like to apologize for not being able to return some of your gifts daily and pls be patient for few more days to allow me to restore my normal gift operations.
Thanks to all neighbors for the great support,
Pit

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
To make the things even worse one of my support games didn't reset. Anyway, I hope tomorrow I'll send gifts from all my accounts :)

Hi @Pit1024,

Is your support game IOS? if it is, I've found that you can reset it by closing and opening the app again. That's what I do with my support account's when they don't reset and it works every time. it doesn't work for Windows though and I haven't tried it on Android.

Hi @Pit1024,

Is your support game IOS? if it is, I've found that you can reset it by closing and opening the app again. That's what I do with my support account's when they don't reset and it works every time. it doesn't work for Windows though and I haven't tried it on Android.
It's on Android and I always try all known tricks like visiting Madlen, inviting test and finally closing and restarting the app. Sometimes it helps, however yesterday nothing was working.

Hey guys!

I got a new building which needs materials to complete, I would be really grateful if anyone can send me any of the materials needed for the building. They are mentioned below in my Signature!

Thank you so much.
Pm me if you're sending me a friend req.
@Shail Patel I can send you video wall send me an invite

Hi neighbors,
I'm back home finally and operating all my support accounts. I still have some backlog to return but I should manage this in short term now. If I don't do a mistake, I'll return every single gift received since the begin of the previous week. I hope in few days to be able to return every gift within 24h at latest.

One request to all: please DO NOT send me:
- bad weather items;
- any factory produced items like Flight Catering, Blanket, Fruit Lollipop, Bed and Sleeping Pill;
- any building items.
If now and then you send me a flight item not from my signature I'll be not so unhappy as I know it will come to a good use sometime, but the above items I either don't need (all buildings / upgrades finished or items for them prepared) or I have excessive quantity (6x all factories either built or planned to be built; participating in a weather ring so enough supply of bad weather items). If I receive such item as a gift I'll return them with lowest priority, resp. if I have enough "good" gifts I'll not manage to return them at all.
Should you need anything from my signature, pls tag me / PM me and I'll be happy to send it to you - pls. don't try to send me an item expecting to return it back.

Please send primarily items from my name resp. from my signature. Should you not know / not be able resp. should you not have the time to check my signature and even my name :) Fuel Catalyst or Landing Lamp are always good options.
EDIT: Pls always send gifts only to main account Pit items and never to the support accounts ZPit1024s...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom