Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon Amazon update

Chippy72

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chippy
Hi all, is anyone else having problems with the APC update in Amazon, I keep getting a message saying the download failed and now the game is frozen

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09tlixd7h
Username
ABC Airlines
Me too, I have the same problem this morning. I've tried contacting G.I. through there contact us link but every time if fill in my details and send the message fails to send. It seems G.I. fails at a lot of things and tech support is one of them. I am using a Kindle from amazon. Support is very very poor. How do I contact GI if the contact us link does not work. Is it a device issue of do GI care to fix that page?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-26-10-26-09.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-26-10-26-09.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_2021-09-26-10-47-27.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-26-10-47-27.png
    210.1 KB · Views: 76
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09tlixd7h
Username
ABC Airlines
Forgot to ask, has anyone had this resolved yet. And I tried clearing my cache but no change.

Me too, I have the same problem this morning. I've tried contacting G.I. through there contact us link but every time if fill in my details and send the message fails to send. It seems G.I. fails at a lot of things and tech support is one of them. I am using a Kindle from amazon. Support is very very poor. How do I contact GI if the contact us link does not work. Is it a device issue of do GI care to fix that page?
I had the same problem and my message wouldn't send either. I contacted them via email. Am hopefully in the process of getting my game restored :unsure:

Amazon store sucks. If you have a Kindle Fire, get rid of it! I had many problems with the Amazon operating system. Their updates are always late and GI support NEVER helps. I bought a Lenovo tablet and never had a problem ever again. NEVER! Never contacted support ever since. Good luck my fellow pilot. I hope things get resolved.
Or befriend someone tech savy; there's likely a simpler fix ;)

Top Bottom