Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - January Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constant Phoenix

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Constant Phoenix
Hi need dispatch console for tower up grade level 7, 3 stared on flight to get them 1 drop, also need all items for level 3 mission control use to get them from Houston flights but need to be gifted. Thanks pm if able to help😊

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 13th January 2020 at 17.45pm London UK Time)

Much later than my usual time, all my 29 neighbours gift items have been finally despatched for today, my great thanks for all the gift items received, they are all very much appreciated. I have also updated my signature page.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 15th January 2020 at 11.25am London UK Time)

All my 29 neighbours gift items have been despatched for today, my great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received. I have also updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 16th January 2020 at 17.35pm London UK Time)

Much later than my usual time, all my 29 neighbours gift items have finally been despatched for today, my great thanks for all the gift items received, they are all very much appreciated. I have also updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Greetings,

My PLM2 (20wr029z4) needs:
amperemeter-3, lining plate-3, Hull parts-4, laser cutter-4

My 2 support games have level 4/5 terminals, 5/6 Control Towers & 5 Town Hall.
My main game PLMerry is at level 9 tower, and 8 for Terminal & Town Hall, I think. I will double check this and update here. in a little bit PLMerry's numbers.

If anyone at those levels need assistance let me know.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 18th January 2020 at 17.20pm London UK Time)

Much later than my usual time, all my 29 neighbours gift items have finally been despatched for today, my great thanks for all the gift items received, they are all very much appreciated.

Have a great weekend, wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 21st January 2020 at 17.25pm London UK Time)

All my 29 neighbours gift items have finally been despatched for today, my great thanks for all the gift items received, they are all very much appreciated. I have also updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 22nd January 2020 at 13.55pm London UK Time)

All my 29 neighbours gift items have been sent out for today, my great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, they are all very much welcomed. I have updated my signature page.

I currently have a standard red launch open - 2nd and 3rd available.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Vivke

350+ Star Club
I have so many good neighbours in the game and receive so many gifts each day that I can't return all of you gifts the same day. I keep a list from who I've got a gift and you'll certainly get one back but it can take several days before I'm able to send you, so please be a little patient. Gift is coming your way.

I'm doing the event but don't receive much items from the returning flights, keep on trying, still some days left to go.

Thanks for those sending me private message asking about my games because it's sleep from long time and I am posting this to tell you that I am not quiting the game ✌️ the reason is that we have a big problem in my area internet the rains damage all the cables under ground and the start to change these cables and I don't know when it will be ready and work.
I am coming to the game soon.
Thank you

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks for those sending me private message asking about my games because it's sleep from long time and I am posting this to tell you that I am not quiting the game ✌ the reason is that we have a big problem in my area internet the rains damage all the cables under ground and the start to change these cables and I don't know when it will be ready and work.
Thank you

You absense from the game was noticed - good to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 25th January 2020 at 10.10am London UK Time)

After this mornings continental breakfast, all of my 29 neighbours gift items (event, flight, and fuel) have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during this week of game play, they are very much welcomed. I have also updated my signature page.

Have a great weekend wherever you are

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Weekend Code *charm24*

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thank-you-word-cloud.jpg

Thanks for those sending me private message asking about my games because it's sleep from long time and I am posting this to tell you that I am not quiting the game ✌ the reason is that we have a big problem in my area internet the rains damage all the cables under ground and the start to change these cables and I don't know when it will be ready and work.
Thank you
You have been missed
star.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom