Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - Feb 2022 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Luis Matos

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0388DYGGX
Username
AA-Worf *item*
Good morning Husam, how this works? First time for me.

*Username: Luis Matos
*In game name: AA-Worf *item*
*Code: 0388DYGGX
*Item i need: Spare Propeller
*I can send all, i am level 80.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 2nd February 2022 at 09.30am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I write to express my thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Well, all is against me this week! Mrs Ralphy had a health scare that thankfully turned out ok, my laptop s failing on me - the fan won't work so I can only do 20 minute spurts and then log off whilst it cools off (unsure whether to replace with another laptop or go iPad - which could mean finishing the game) and to top it all I have COVID now! Thankfully fully vaccinated, so more like a really bad head cold, but still very unpleasant at the moment. What a week!

So - any advice on a reasonable laptop that won't need replacing in 2 years - seems wasted investments these days???? what have other windows players done, and how does the game go on android?

grumpy.jpg

Well, all is against me this week! Mrs Ralphy had a health scare that thankfully turned out ok, my laptop s failing on me - the fan won't work so I can only do 20 minute spurts and then log off whilst it cools off (unsure whether to replace with another laptop or go iPad - which could mean finishing the game) and to top it all I have COVID now! Thankfully fully vaccinated, so more like a really bad head cold, but still very unpleasant at the moment. What a week!

So - any advice on a reasonable laptop that won't need replacing in 2 years - seems wasted investments these days???? what have other windows players done, and how does the game go on android?

View attachment 62715

Hi @ItsRalphy

Give my best wishes to Mrs Ralphy, and I hope she continues to be well.

I hope you recover shortly. I have not had covid (yet !!) but I know plenty of people who have.

Regarding laptops, I recently purchased a HP just to play AC. I have 6 games on it and it is a little slow, but that is the trade off for the price.

This was purchased from Currys

hp.png

Stay safe,

Regards
Harcourt

Hi @ItsRalphy

Give my best wishes to Mrs Ralphy, and I hope she continues to be well.

I hope you recover shortly. I have not had covid (yet !!) but I know plenty of people who have.

Regarding laptops, I recently purchased a HP just to play AC. I have 6 games on it and it is a little slow, but that is the trade off for the price.

This was purchased from Currys

View attachment 62716

Stay safe,

Regards
Harcourt
Thanks my friend, appreciate the recommendation.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

View attachment 62715
Very sorry to read about Mrs Ralphy and your good self. Hope all will be well in your world very soon. My laptop is seven years old, so someday a new laptop may well be needed. I would be interested to know what you purchase.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 4th February 2022 at 11.20am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received, during this week of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 5th February 2022 at 08.55am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received, throughout this week of game play.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Pejt

CheezLvr
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
047im5fii
Username
Pejt
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.
047IM5FII
Pejt
2x fax, 2x office chair. 1x laptop
I can sent all items level 47

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 11th February 2022 at 09.20am London UK Time)

On this rather bright but cold Friday morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received, throughout this week of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hope all is well for you and your wife....
I dislike laptops, although I play AC on one. Other than that I rarely use them.
I love Pcs and have 6 of them now. (I use them for music recording-video editing and such)
You can pick up a used desktop for $150-200 which can serve you far better than most laptops, given that it has an i5 or i7 that is not too old. 9th or 10th gen is fine.
I would suggest 8 gigs ram as a minimum.

Laptops are a pain to upgrade/repair. PCs are simple.

Playing AC on android is a nightmare for me, and I have 3 mobile phones. All good brands and fairly new. Keeps shutting down and various other issues.
Thankfully these are support games but still, a terrible experience. Going on now for nearly two years but no resolution from G.I.

Hope all is well for you and your wife....
I dislike laptops, although I play AC on one. Other than that I rarely use them.
I love Pcs and have 6 of them now. (I use them for music recording-video editing and such)
You can pick up a used desktop for $150-200 which can serve you far better than most laptops, given that it has an i5 or i7 that is not too old. 9th or 10th gen is fine.
I would suggest 8 gigs ram as a minimum.

Laptops are a pain to upgrade/repair. PCs are simple.

Playing AC on android is a nightmare for me, and I have 3 mobile phones. All good brands and fairly new. Keeps shutting down and various other issues.
Thankfully these are support games but still, a terrible experience. Going on now for nearly two years but no resolution from G.I.
Good advice. we are recovering nice thank you, and I did go for a new laptop in the end as I like the flexibility of where I play, but I know that comes at a price. They just don't last as well as they used too.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 13th February 2022 at 12.45pm London UK Time)

On this rather cold Sunday afternoon all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 14th February 2022 at 11.40am London UK Time)

On this bright and sunny morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, so far this Monday morning.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
Goodmorning,

my support (DeepFreeze, FC: 03MTIJKGK) is in need of several items:
  • Fuel Station (upgrade): Reinforced Frame (2x), Triple Wire (2x)
  • Flight Catering Facility: Cooling Chamber (2x), Defroster (2x)
I can send a Cooling Chamber in return (or let me know if you need any other particluar items). Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Cooling chamber sent.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 21st February 2022 at 10.30am London UK Time)

On this very cold and stormy morning here in the UK, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all the gift items received, during last week and so far this Monday morning.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom