Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - Apri Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Hello everyone, hope you're all fine and healthy because it's a very strange period all over the world with the covid-19.

Today completed the event and went to see which award it is but am a little too early because I don't have it already, need to be a little more patient.

Thank you all for the amount of gifts I receive every day and don't have enough gifts to return daily. I keep a list to whom I still need to send a gift but please be a little patient, it will come but it can take several days before I could return it, but you'll certainly get one. I'm so lucky with so many good friends here.

Wish you all a very nice weekend. Here in Belgium we'll get a sunny one but we also have to stay in our homes and will enjoy it in my garden and keep it safe.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 4th April 2020 at 10.40am London UK Time)

On this bright and sunny Saturday morning, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out for today. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week of game play. I have updated my signature page, with my current gift needs.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Forum Members

Last year Easter April 2019 a special game code (inaddition to the weekend game code) became available, which gave forum members 3 green notes. I'm assuming the same will take place during Easter April 2020 - do make sure you keep your eyes open for this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 6th April 2020 at 10.55am London UK Time)

On this rather cold and wet morning, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out for today. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 7th April 2020 at 11.50am London UK Time)

On this warm and sunny morning, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far today. I have updated my signature page. If you need upgrade gifts items for your four main buildings, please do let me know. I'm always happy to help my neighbours grow their games.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 9th April 2020 at 12.40pm London UK Time)

On another warm and sunny afternoon, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out for today. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week of game play. I have also updated my signature page.

I need the following gift items to upgrade, if you are able to help, that would be great, many thanks in advance
Reserve Hangar (Level 2) - Fluorescent Lamp x2, Safety Cone x1, Loader x3

@Robert - many thanks for the Fluorescent Lamp just received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 10th April 2020 at 15.55pm London UK Time)

On a really warm and sunny afternoon here in the UK, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week and so far today. I have also updated my signature page.

I need the following gift items to upgrade, if you are able to help, that would be great, many thanks in advance
Reserve Hangar (Level 2) - Fluorescent Lamp x2, Safety Cone x1

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 10th April 2020 at 15.55pm London UK Time)

On a really warm and sunny afternoon here in the UK, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week and so far today. I have also updated my signature page.

Reserve Hangar (Level 2) - Fluorescent Lamp x2, Safety Cone x1

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I can send Safety Cone now and will send one after reset.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 11th April 2020 at 10.30am London UK Time)

On another warm and sunny day here in the UK, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

GPinDFW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03icwhbr
Username
GPinDFW
Hello forum members

I am upgrading my Control Tower to level 8 and request items needed for construction.

Airline Route Map, Headset, Walkie-Talkie, and Monitor

I’m level 51 and can send everything up to that level. Including Hardness Tester, Monitor, Intercom, Hygrometer, and Smart Glass. And SICKLES.

In game name: GPinHedsetMonitr (today) usually GPinDFW
Friend code: 03icwhbr

Good morning World - missed the April thread opening, am I bad!

Have a great Easter, and try and make the most of the weekend, however you can in the current circumstances. We have all bought our own Easter Eggs and are opening them together on a virtual party - its a way of keeping us together as a family when we are so far apart.
Easter.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning World - missed the April thread opening, am I bad!

Have a great Easter, and try and make the most of the weekend, however you can in the current circumstances. We have all bought our own Easter Eggs and are opening them together on a virtual party - its a way of keeping us together as a family when we are so far apart.
View attachment 30426

Good morning and happy Easter - hope all is well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom