Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Am I missing something........

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Is there only one destination to fly with Demonic Passengers - Dahshur? I'm at my passenger limit and I can't collect from all my Burial Vaults. Therefore, I can't generate straightjackets which I need to complete one of the event tasks. I'm flying two Owls to Dahshur, speeding up with fuel but its consuming colossal amounts. Any ideas/suggestions/workrounds?

Thanks
P

Fly your planes all day then. I had that problem myself. I even upgraded my terminal to see if this problem would resolve itself. Nope. Pure luck that I got another owl to add to my fleet. Now I can fly to Dashur three times every two hours throughout the day. Since being quarantined, I have usually play all day while doing other chores. I also had to buy another slot in my hanger to add one of the planes I earned. I didn't want to spend another 40 greenies to add another slot. So that other plane is a basically a throwaway, Good luck to all of you. If no one bought the Premium Class, I suggest you do. It's a great bargain.

I zapped through the "Progress" section using a premium ticket within 24 hours of installation. I did not receive the plane at Level 15, but AC tell me the problem has been fixed, and I shall receive the reward. The rewards, basic and premium, were useful and valuable. If this is a pointer to the future then, to be fair to AC, I would be satisfied.
The situation with straitjackets is classic Catch 22. I seem to remember a minor problem in the previous year, but were we flying to more than one possessed destination then?
I for one shall not be buying four Orderly Sets to finish off the tasks section. I'm happy with the rewards from the first section so I'll take the money and run.
As a quick fix, AC may consider giving players straitjackets dropping from neighbour's burial vaults.
I look forward to hearing the views of other players.

I zapped through the "Progress" section using a premium ticket within 24 hours of installation. I did not receive the plane at Level 15, but AC tell me the problem has been fixed, and I shall receive the reward. The rewards, basic and premium, were useful and valuable. If this is a pointer to the future then, to be fair to AC, I would be satisfied.
The situation with straitjackets is classic Catch 22. I seem to remember a minor problem in the previous year, but were we flying to more than one possessed destination then?
I for one shall not be buying four Orderly Sets to finish off the tasks section. I'm happy with the rewards from the first section so I'll take the money and run.
As a quick fix, AC may consider giving players straitjackets dropping from neighbour's burial vaults.
I look forward to hearing the views of other players.
Last year jackets were giftable. That made all the difference. And, if I remember correctly, we all started with an empty possessed passengers terminal.
dropping from neighbors vaults would be not that bad. But being able to gift them would be better
anyway I’m only missing some 14 so I’ll stick to watching ads...

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
spending may not be required - but 'whisper in the walls' twice without spending = not going to happen. So far - watching all available ads each day for straitjackets = 1 item for that collection.

And 10 ads for straitjackets a day - how does that work timewise? Must have to have multiple vaults...

Last edited:
Top Bottom