Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Am I able to find two more guys to start this weekend?

I don't have enough collections, I have enough for 10 launches and have been slowly doing blues to get space monuments and will do the same for alien legacies afterwards. How do you get enough collections for it, I just click on a few neighbours training centres every day but it's slow going. I know I need to buy my own but that's going to have to wait until I've finished buying land. I can be there for red though.

@Pavolko_Gun I can join it Saterday from 14.00 GMT , but do you need another QL? Can you also add my itismie game? Because I will join the launches with that game. Thanks?

Looks like time will be more convenient after 18:00 GMT, but for me your proposal suits as well and yes we need more QL users.

As highlighted, guys, let´s aim Saturday14th of March. Please put down if you are interested and here are the potential times proposed by myself in GMT:

QL users:
12:00
16:00
20:00

As for the participants, I do not need any commitment as I have sufficient fuel to complete 30 launches. Just feel free to join if it takes place and enjoy.

Top Bottom