Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Altezza Road Trip

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
I am going on a road trip, For those that don't know The Altezza is a Jap import car looks like a IS200 but NOT It has a slight difference in the engine... The Altezza is a straight 6 engine natural aspurated Beams engine.
Rather then the 4 cylinder.

Skyline, RS7, Scooby, EVO , Supra....Pre 1999 Most have been written off/ Crashed
I have made some simple modifications , Like brakes, Also imported a rear spoiler designed to give more down force, whist incorpating the manufacture boot lid..I have never seen a rear spoiler like it( prob due to copyright)

The car is RWD. And I have owned it since Imported ( 20 yrs Ago )

Whilst most of u will not understand. Those that do will understand.
Snow mode / PWR mode.

BTW The Car will not run on E10

FYI I am from the UK ( York )

I will await your comments

I don't know. Attach my car:Skoda- Yeti
I took it when I bought a car seven years ago
0.jpg

Last edited:

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
OMG Car was running not normal.... so after a diag seems Ox sensor failed original part from Toyota .... WTF £175.00 for bank 1 replaced. , ( had to pay it ) So now bank 2 . Makes me uneasy. ... ok sensor bank 2 now replaced. That was a bit more complicated to replace, but still rolling but a lot cheaper after market

Top Bottom