Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance tasks not according planes you own

For the alliance tasks i get destinationds that all require raven plane and iam no where neer that point and dont even own ravens
I thaut the alliance tasks were based on the planes one already ownes .
And one more thing these raven destenations require a cateringfacility to be possible 80k coins for this building

i hope this alliance tasks error will be fixed soon and we get destenation for planes we got so it becomes a bit more realistic and possible

Attachments

• Schermopname (310).png
    Schermopname (310).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
  • Schermopname (309).png
    Schermopname (309).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 107
Well, made the mistake of buying a jet (oops - Hawk), thinking "cool - now I can fly to at least 1 alliance destination." So now all my destinations are for Ravens (deltas?) They all call for flight catering, which I can't event get at my current level --sigh -- I guess the alliance mission glitch isn't fixed yet. :oops::oops::oops:

Well, made the mistake of buying a jet (oops - Hawk), thinking "cool - now I can fly to at least 1 alliance destination." So now all my destinations are for Ravens (deltas?) They all call for flight catering, which I can't event get at my current level --sigh -- I guess the alliance mission glitch isn't fixed yet. :oops::oops::oops:
No fix yet.
Looks like the alliance mission depend on our level. Mine has raven too.

Top Bottom