Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance not found

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0404w1a9i
Username
Dobu
Hi Guys,

I am new here and I am looking for any alliance since 2-3 days. Unfortunately I did not get accepted in any yet. Same story with finding neighbours too. Any tips?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
welcome to Airport City Game

Just be patient as this game is long term.

Start by building your airport and city as any alliance wants players with a steady number of flights, which you can not do if your city is still growing.

Also I suggest building a signature, there is a great guide by Capt. W H Rollins in the guides so that people know wht to offer you and what you can offer.

Here's some advice I have. Some of this is waiting. But there some things you can do.

1) Find an alliance whos criterion you can meet. Some of them are open and you might try joining one. This would be the INITIAL alliance. While there, take advantage of the "Alliance Mission Tasks" because there are nice prizes there. It would also help if you start getting skill stars because the number you have will APPEAR after your user name.
2) Another idea is to build an alliance HQ and create your own alliance. Pick a name wisely because you CANNOT change it without contacting GI customer support. Make sure that the alliance is private and decline any "join requests" unless it's a person you trust an interact with. Do NOT purchase alliance badges for the alliance because if you dissolve it, you lose them. This would be a one-person alliance and would allow you to participate in the Alliance Mission challenge. With a one-person alliance, you can pick which prize you want and earn it.

Even you decide to join another alliance, it may be a good idea to eventually get the "Alliance HQ" because if you are the most active and the alliance leader becomes inactive, the game may select you as the leader and you would get messages about having to get the building.

3) Build up relationships with neighbors by exchanging fuel20 or some other thing that they request. In addition, you may also want to build up your space program and contribute to other people's launches. That's something I didn't start until later on when I got to level 50 when I should've started earlier.

Another thing is that sometimes, you start at an Open Alliance, get good there and build up what you have. Add your alliance members as neighbors. Then search the forums for opportunities to find a better alliance. Some alliances are better run than others. My first alliance had a leader at a lower level then me and I was overshadowing him in PAX counts After a few months, I got fed up and posted, then I got recruited for another alliance by participating here as well as some other things. I actually had a PAX count that was lower than many other people but that built up with the prize at 50% of the Alliance Mission tasks (more coin means you get buildings faster). I considered that alliance a promotion and I still have high regard for many of the members. I only left it due to some issues on my part that forced me to leave of my own accord (that kind of thing can happen). So now I'm back in alliance where there is no interaction but I plan well there and hope for a better opportunity later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom