Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Missions

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
Hi, I have 50 stars, and I have just received a destination that needs 56 stars in my weekly mission. The other 2 destinations are fine and I can do them, but not the 56 star one. I have already done the free destination change because the original 2nd destination was even worse! I am wondering if there is a way to find out how many flights I have made to each destination - outside of the weekly missions - so I can find destinations that may be close to earning me another star? This is only my third weekly mission and I have been able to complete the first two and I am keen to complete this one too! Help!

Surely your alliance mission is for 56 flights NOT stars. Look again carefully - no one has alliance missions for stars - it is always for flight numbers. I couldn't do stars but I can do the alliance missions!

Agreed but if you click on the picture for a destination you see how many flights you have towards the next star. The count stops once you 3 Star a location

Hi, I have 50 stars, and I have just received a destination that needs 56 stars in my weekly mission. The other 2 destinations are fine and I can do them, but not the 56 star one. I have already done the free destination change because the original 2nd destination was even worse! I am wondering if there is a way to find out how many flights I have made to each destination - outside of the weekly missions - so I can find destinations that may be close to earning me another star? This is only my third weekly mission and I have been able to complete the first two and I am keen to complete this one too! Help!
Yes, some flights can only be accessed after a certain number of total stars is achieved. When you click a flight you can something as in the example below (after picking flight and clicking in the picture of the destination- you don’t have to actually launch the flight)
D273ED71-0DC4-4A42-BAC0-8BAEB26BF923.jpeg

As you can see I have 2 stars completed for this destination. For the third star I have to complete a TOTAL of 120 flights, and this means 60 flights more after getting the second star.
Marked in green you can see that I have already completed 3 of those 60 flights, meaning that I still have to do 57 flights to get the third star.
Hope this example helps.

Top Bottom