Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Members Wanted-Closed

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Are you new to the game and want to join an alliance?
Can you finish two alliance tasks?
Is your current alliance full of inactive members that just hold a spot but don't participate?
Do you want your contribution to an alliance to be returned with rewards?

Look no further then here if this is what you are interested in.

A level seven alliance with 14 of 14 members is looking for three additional members. One of them could be you! But wait, how can a level seven alliance that already has 14 members be recruiting three additional members? The alliance is just hours from leveling up and will have two additional spots available for you! One of our alliance players will also be stepping away from the game and leave an additional third spot just for you!

We generally finish the weekly alliance rankings in place 140 to 155. But better than that, with your participation, the 50% flight income bonus can be yours. A consistent 50% flight income bonus will boost your coin income from flights and allow you to upgrade your buildings faster and purchase more expensive buildings sooner. We consistently achieve the 50% flight income bonus week after week and would like to share the increased income from flights with other players like you!

Trading gifts among the alliance is everyday common practice as well as helping with space launches.

There is no minimum amount of passengers that need to be flown. There is also no minimum game level or star requirement to join. The only requirement is your participation.

If this is what you want for your game reply here or send a pm.

You can also send a neighbor request to "dan's small city" or "045vgzxe" in order to check out the alliance as well as the other alliance players.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lq7yqel
Username
Dammage
Hey!

Just added. Only a few weeks into the game but completed all three this last week. I would appreciate a spot. User name is Dammage.

I might be interested in this but I would consider it if there was no hitch as I would want to be a guaranteed a spot if I left my current alliance (which actually seems pretty good considering). But I do have some questions.

1) If I leave my alliance, would my tasks and progress be lost? If so, would I penalize you all?

2( Now, I did help earn the prize from last so I have that, would I loose it if I switch? I ask because there are some buildings I want to build and upgrade.

3) Is there communication between members and if so, how is that done? This is extreme important to me as some tasks may require items I would need to obtain and the sooner I would get those, the better? Especially gifts. In addition, I think I would find it helpful if I actually knew the people involved. I would rely on you and you on me.

I'm trying to see if I would be a good fit or if I would do better in my current alliance. Even though, there is no communication, I have helped earn that 50% prize you all covet.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
037tps102
Username
SANJANAAPHRODITE
Hi,

I have just sent you request, i am looking for an alliance to join..... i have sent you request already, please help me out to join. 037tps102.

Thank you,
Regards

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Hi,

I have just sent you request, i am looking for an alliance to join..... i have sent you request already, please help me out to join. 037tps102.

Thank you,
Regards
I have accepted your neighbor request. How many tasks can you do a week? Have you ever been in an alliance before?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
I might be interested in this but I would consider it if there was no hitch as I would want to be a guaranteed a spot if I left my current alliance (which actually seems pretty good considering). But I do have some questions.

1) If I leave my alliance, would my tasks and progress be lost? If so, would I penalize you all?

2( Now, I did help earn the prize from last so I have that, would I loose it if I switch? I ask because there are some buildings I want to build and upgrade.

3) Is there communication between members and if so, how is that done? This is extreme important to me as some tasks may require items I would need to obtain and the sooner I would get those, the better? Especially gifts. In addition, I think I would find it helpful if I actually knew the people involved. I would rely on you and you on me.

I'm trying to see if I would be a good fit or if I would do better in my current alliance. Even though, there is no communication, I have helped earn that 50% prize you all covet.
No hitches here. One of the three spots has been filled already. There is one additional spot that will more than likely be filled by @APHRODITE or yourself and the third spot will be available on the first after the weekly reset.

1-If you do leave your alliance your progress towards the current alliance tasks and the total weekly passengers will be lost at your current alliance. Your weekly tasks will also be lost and no longer available but whatever progress you have made towards the location's star level will still be kept. There is no penalty at the new alliance for joining a new alliance. Unfortunately anytime you join an alliance you cannot participate in the tasks until the next weekly reset. If you were to join us now your total passenger count would add to the alliances but you would not receive new tasks until the next weekly reset after joining. It is the way it is and there is no really good way about doing it.

2-I believe so but am not 100% positive about it. If you would like to join the alliance we could do it after the next weekly reset for multiple reasons. It would allow you to continue to use the bonus that you earned last week and desire to use this week. You could continue to fly to the alliance destinations that you have available to you if you are working towards three-starring them. This would also be perfect timing for the alliance member that is stepping away from the game and you could fill their spot when they leave. Like I said there is no really good way to switch alliances. You loose out for a few days depending on when you switch.

3-We do communicate with a dedicated thread in Area 51 of this forum. There is oodles of information posted there for all levels of game players in order to help them with their progress. All current alliance members, except one, are members of this forum. 90% of the alliance members also use their in game name to facilitate what gift they desire to get. We trade gifts daily with each other and we help each other with space launches. You are about the same level as most of the alliance members. This is a huge benefit when it comes to items required for upgrading buildings, especially when you can let everyone in the alliance know that you would prefer a specific buildings item rather than what is in your game name from them.

I think that you would be a great fit for our alliance. I am going to add you to the Area 51 thread so you can check us out more.

Let me know what you are thinking.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Hi,
I'm also looking for a new alliance. I can achieve 2 tasks without a problem. Do you still have a place?
04k6c8d5r
I do have one place available, however it won't be available until Sunday immediately after the weekly reset. Can you wait 3 1/2 more days before you join?

piffen

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pfnolpx
Username
piffen
Not sure if Im too late here, but would like to join if possible. Always finish at least 2 alliance tasks per week, but in a guild with one other guy finishing one, and 3 being inactive. Hit me up if possible :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Not sure if Im too late here, but would like to join if possible. Always finish at least 2 alliance tasks per week, but in a guild with one other guy finishing one, and 3 being inactive. Hit me up if possible :)
Sorry, you are about 12 hours to late. Your stats looked great in your other post and you shouldn't have any problem finding an alliance to hop right into. If I have a spot come open in the future for some reason I will let you know.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
One position is again open and needs to be filled if you are still looking.

LACanuck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20t26tfhe
Username
LACanuck
Hi Dan,

If you still have that spot open, I'd be interested in joining. I'm already in an alliance, but their completion rate is typically 30-35%. I'd like to find a group that's a little more aggressive in their goals. Personally, I finish 2 tasks a week, occasionally 3. I'm level 31, 67 stars, 15K pax, and a very regular player.

Thanks,

Bruce

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Hi Dan,

If you still have that spot open, I'd be interested in joining. I'm already in an alliance, but their completion rate is typically 30-35%. I'd like to find a group that's a little more aggressive in their goals. Personally, I finish 2 tasks a week, occasionally 3. I'm level 31, 67 stars, 15K pax, and a very regular player.

Thanks,

Bruce
Absolutely Bruce! The spot is yours. I am adding you to our Area 51 thread and sending you a neighbor request. I can't get you into the alliance until you leave your current one. I would like to get you in before the reset here in about 6.5 hours so you can fully participate this coming week.

Welcome aboard

Top Bottom