Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance leaders - What are your goals for your alliance in this game?

After discussions about growing alliances, I feel it would be helpful for players to know what your immediate, secondary, and tertiary goals are in that EXACT order. If you are an player your role in this thread is to simply read and LISTEN without judgement and WITHOUT comment. If you think something said is wrong or needs to be discussed, keep your opinions to yourself or discuss them elsewhere.

It's time for you to lay your cards on the table. Since I am a player, I will remain silent and listen.

Too tired
The point of this thread is for alliance leaders to state what goals THEY have for their alliance and for us alliance members and independent players to LISTEN without comment and without judgement. It is an attempt to be fair to alliance leaders because I asked something similar to my fellow players and asked Alliance Leaders to LISTEN without comment and without judgement

I will restate my original question.

What is your immediate, secondary, and tertiary goals are in that EXACT order.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Goals for the Supernovas:
1) Make it to the top 50 ranking with self contribution and helping fellow members
2) Collect all the alliance destination maps (I only need one more to finish my S3 fleet)
3) Make the best of it while hoping this game will add some new dimensions to gameplay 😕

Top Bottom