Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Flights and Catalysts

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I have just completed all flights required for 3 stars for all of the Swift purple maps that your alliance gets as a reward. I have just started the Owl maps, but in either case, you could not use catalysts for flight speed up. Is this the case for all planes/maps or for just the Swift and Owl maps. The wiki doesn't mention the use of catalysts

I have just completed all flights required for 3 stars for all of the Swift purple maps that your alliance gets as a reward. I have just started the Owl maps, but in either case, you could not use catalysts for flight speed up. Is this the case for all planes/maps or for just the Swift and Owl maps. The wiki doesn't mention the use of catalysts
Only those 2 planes types. The rest all need them. But would be useful if you could confirm for all Owl destinations as you go through

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Only those 2 planes types. The rest all need them. But would be useful if you could confirm for all Owl destinations as you go through
Thanks. Working on my first map, Luxembourg. However, I would guess that if one map of that plane type doesn't allow catalysts, the rest will not. I will report back as I progress.

Top Bottom