Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch All Aboard!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@Pakman , @Rsorour

Joined in the red launch but you guys haven't got going?
Is it a ghost launch?

Happy to do whatever suits you @Pakman

HH

Helen ... I joined pakman's launch and put myself right behind so not to bypass. Sent him a profile post. Still awaiting reply. If he doesn't reply in the next 3 hours I might overtake. I'll let you know. Let's try to get the shuttle off the pad before it gets too late in the UK
Cheers,
Ramy

Helen ... I joined pakman's launch and put myself right behind so not to bypass. Sent him a profile post. Still awaiting reply. If he doesn't reply in the next 3 hours I might overtake. I'll let you know. Let's try to get the shuttle off the pad before it gets too late in the UK
Cheers,
Ramy
@Rsorour @Happy Helen - sorry guys my bad. I started this slow one this morning but never got round to keeping it topped up through the day. Will start adding items now but if you want 1st place feel free to overtake me.

Top Bottom