Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport landside - optional car rental facility

I would propose that the Airport have a car rental facility as an optional expansion to the Airport terminal or as a separate building that could be on the Airport property (preferably near the terminal. The reason I suggest this is that in reality, a lot of Airports have car rental facilities for tourists. In fact, a few airports such as Atlanta Hartsfield/ Jackson Airport (ATL) and Tampa International Airport (TPA) actually have a people mover train that connects the main terminal/terminals with such a facility, The benefit should be that you would get amount of money so often from the facility.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
I would propose that the Airport have a car rental facility as an optional expansion to the Airport terminal or as a separate building that could be on the Airport property (preferably near the terminal. The reason I suggest this is that in reality, a lot of Airports have car rental facilities for tourists. In fact, a few airports such as Atlanta Hartsfield/ Jackson Airport (ATL) and Tampa International Airport (TPA) actually have a people mover train that connects the main terminal/terminals with such a facility, The benefit should be that you would get amount of money so often from the facility.

I also really liked this ideal. It would definitely add some new goals to consider for game player.

Top Bottom