Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City OST — Out Now

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi all,
as I've told you previously, we're putting some effort into sounds with 7.0 update: all planes got new sounds, there'll be some background sounds for city and key buildings, and finally Vlad the sound guy (no, he's not really Vlad, he's Yuri — like the famous one) has written some new music. It's going to be in-game starting with 7.0 release, but if you want to check it out in advance, we've uploaded all tracks to SoundCloud.

Airport City OST

Cheers!
Ivan.

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Hi all,
as I've told you previously, we're putting some effort into sounds with 7.0 update: all planes got new sounds, there'll be some background sounds for city and key buildings, and finally Vlad the sound guy (no, he's not really Vlad, he's Yuri — like the famous one) has written some new music. It's going to be in-game starting with 7.0 release, but if you want to check it out in advance, we've uploaded all tracks to SoundCloud.

Airport City OST

Cheers!
Ivan.
o_O

This could be an interesting discussion. Does anyone play the game with the volume/music on?

I do not, and not least because the music is so very very irritating.

My choice for back ground music - much more appropriate...
(Airport by The Motors, 1978) - showing my age again :ROFLMAO:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The sound and music is always turned off.

The classical sounds of BBC Radio Three throughout the entire day, while I'm playing Airport City and while I'm editing the user guides.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
Completely agree, as a software developer that works in an industry dedicated to music, i cannot think of anything worse than coming on home and listening to music produced in a piece of software i have written.

Hi all,

Airport City OST

Cheers!
Ivan.
Loved :love:

o_O

This could be an interesting discussion. Does anyone play the game with the volume/music on?

I do not, and not least because the music is so very very irritating.

My choice for back ground music - much more appropriate...
(Airport by The Motors, 1978) - showing my age again :ROFLMAO:
Great song... I remember it too, so I'm a gray pilot too....
Here's the music and sound also OFF

Top Bottom