Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Chat to other players, complete space missions together, trade items, form alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City New Buildings Proposed 2019

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
Device
Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have only been able to add one new building Market Research Board to this themed thread. As I have said once before, it is becoming increasingly difficult to think of new buildings.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
Device
Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have added a few more new buildings to this ever growing themed thread - Magicians Retirement Home - Births, Deaths and Marriages - Private Nursing Home.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
Device
Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Some time has passed since I last worked through this themed thread, I have today added two new buildings, Institute of Anatomy and Guild of Stone Masons increasing the total number to 91 buildings. As I have said before, it is becoming increasingly difficult to think of new buildings.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
Device
Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Since I appear to be on somewhat of a roll I have added a few more new buildings to my ever growing list of buildings - Passport Control Office, National Institute of Design, Driver Vehicle Licensing Centre, Wine Merchants, Charity Book Shop, Business Design Centre and Historical Open Air Museum.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
Device
Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This Easter Friday morning I have added a brand new section to this themed thread, Private Members Club themed buildings, and have also adjusted many of the other building figures.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
Device
Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
There are currenly 105 buildings in this thread, across ten sections, of which eight are themed e.g. Private Members Club, Medical Research Institutes, Communications, Space Institutes, Museums, Theatres, Underground Stations and Airports. When I find some more time, I plan to add more buildings to this thread.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom