Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note that AirportCityGame.com is not connected in anyway to Game Insight, the developers of Airport City.

Its become apparent that there are quite a few bugs, glitches and errors with the game. To try and make things easier and in the hope that Game Insight may pay more attention to a dedicated forum listing problems with their game - I have created this section!

Please follow these simple rules when posting a thread.

1) One thread per problem.
2) Please list the following details -

Device: Galaxy S3 / iPad 2 / iPhone 4S
OS Version: Ice Cream Sandwich / ios 6
Airport City Version: 1.42 (If Known)
Problem: As much detail as you possibly can

I will encourage Game Insight to view this forum and also email them copies of all problems received. If you are having the same issue as someone that has created a thread, please post in that thread so we can see how many people each problem affects.

PLEASE DO NOT POST BUGS, ERRORS OR GLITCHES IN THIS THREAD. ANY SUCH POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Yeah i tried also to find it when i read ur posting. but could not find it :whistle:
I do know im running the last update... but which version that is...

Oh and Dave, maybe make this thread "sticky" so it stays toplisted

In my phone, the version of an app is written it the settings of this app. So try to go to the phone settings, then to applications and then on the app you are interested in. It's the same way you have to do in order to take the app on the sd card, or to clean the cache and cancel data of the same app....

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
In my phone, the version of an app is written it the settings of this app. So try to go to the phone settings, then to applications and then on the app you are interested in. It's the same way you have to do in order to take the app on the sd card, or to clean the cache and cancel data of the same app....

Sweet explanation!
I'm on version 1.63 :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Galaxy tab 8.9. Android 3.2. Airport city 1.64 version. When i logged in this morning i saw that i had gone 10 greenies. I sent an e-mail to GI and i've not yet answered. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom