Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7 - I love it!

First of all i'll get this hot potato out the way! I hated the idea of a 100 limit, and made my views known about it a few years back on the forum when it was introduced for new players. However, over the last few months, knowing it was going to arrive today, i've grown to actually like the idea of the limit!
I'm a hoarder! I love to hoard and very rarely take part in space launches because I dont want to use my resources, I just want to keep filling them. This limit will totally change my game play....... for the better!

The graphics and soundtrack are amazing! (Honestly, turn the sounds on for a bit and have a listen!)

Well done Ivan and team, you should be really happy with such a great update and what appears to be a hopefully bug free transistion!

First of all i'll get this hot potato out the way! I hated the idea of a 100 limit, and made my views known about it a few years back on the forum when it was introduced for new players. However, over the last few months, knowing it was going to arrive today, i've grown to actually like the idea of the limit!
I'm a hoarder! I love to hoard and very rarely take part in space launches because I dont want to use my resources, I just want to keep filling them. This limit will totally change my game play....... for the better!

The graphics and soundtrack are amazing! (Honestly, turn the sounds on for a bit and have a listen!)

Well done Ivan and team, you should be really happy with such a great update and what appears to be a hopefully bug free transistion!
Well, I'm not going to be quite so generous, BUT - for me at least, it was a seamless transition. I love the new layout, and the gameplay is certainly interesting! I think I'll have to turn on my sound, and listen to the new stuff. I'm happy we can upgrade our Terminal and Control Tower!! (woohoo :woot: - 14 planes!!!!). My only complaint is the thing that we're not supposed to mention - but, I guess we'll all learn to live with it, or not. And yeah - I'm a hoarder, too, as I re-discovered yesterday while gathering and opening all my launch ready chests and moving my fuel to the fuel bar. :inpain::inpain::inpain:

Last edited:

I completely agree (I've had the 100 limit from the beginning so it was a non issue for me) and my transition was without error with the except of being under powered. Looking forward to playing more...

I love the new layout and game play, and have spent ages sorting my industrial side to get it looking right (I am a bit OCD) - well done Free2Play , @Ur-quan and the team - great work
sunshine.png

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
032tbcmh
Username
Ryan - ‘item needed’
I’ve always had the 100 limit, so that’s a non-issue for me. The new layout and design is great. Although it seems like it takes longer to land and send planes off, I like how realistic it has become. The night/day idea is great and would enhance the graphics even more.

Nice work!!!

I love the new layout. I find that launching flights is a bit tedious and slow. When I first updated to 7.0, I had get more electricity. Other that that, I'm enjoying it all. I've always been part of the 100 limit club, so that's no problem. Finally, I dont know if it was the players or not, but they were from this forum and they are now gone. It sucks cause they had all the planetariums. Oh well...I'm sure I'll find more eventually. Thank you developers for the new and what I would call an improved game.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I like this new update. The 100 limit does not affect me (yet) so no complaint at the moment. It's cool to see the landing/take-off are like a real airport though it takes more time but I think it's GI's smart move to keep players longer on the game. A suggestion to dev: it's time to upgrade the city side's buildings too to make it look more modern. Now it's like a slum next to a state-of-the-art airport 🤣

Top Bottom