Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport Cash???

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
paula
Hi guys,

I've found that lately, I've been running pretty low on money, both coins and airport cash. I would love to buy it with real money but I'm a kid and don't have a credit card. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get more money fast? Thanks so much.

Jenn B

900+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi guys,

I've found that lately, I've been running pretty low on money, both coins and airport cash. I would love to buy it with real money but I'm a kid and don't have a credit card. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get more money fast? Thanks so much.
Welcome to the forum! There are many members here who are 'free-to-play' and thus do not spend any real money on the game. This is a long-term game anyway, so real-world money is just used to accelerate your progress.

To increase coins, Chloe has put together a guide on how to do this as a new player:

For an increase in greenies (airport cash), this is very slow right now due to some game changes (but is sometimes much faster during specific events). Right now, just make sure you are not using greenies for anything until it is absolutely necessary for buying land expansions (save those greenies!). You can occasionally get a greenie by chance from checking the Bank every day when there is an exclamation point on it, then there will be a FREE random bonus inside that may be coins or cash or a bonus. (I do not have an image of that currently, but use your imagination from the images below :))

Please do post any other questions you have on the forum. Have fun!

1649367245924.png
1649367345451.png

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
paula
Welcome to the forum! There are many members here who are 'free-to-play' and thus do not spend any real money on the game. This is a long-term game anyway, so real-world money is just used to accelerate your progress.

To increase coins, Chloe has put together a guide on how to do this as a new player:

For an increase in greenies (airport cash), this is very slow right now due to some game changes (but is sometimes much faster during specific events). Right now, just make sure you are not using greenies for anything until it is absolutely necessary for buying land expansions (save those greenies!). You can occasionally get a greenie by chance from checking the Bank every day when there is an exclamation point on it, then there will be a FREE random bonus inside that may be coins or cash or a bonus. (I do not have an image of that currently, but use your imagination from the images below :))

Please do post any other questions you have on the forum. Have fun!

View attachment 64331View attachment 64332
Thank you so so so much!!! This was so helpful and I'll keep your tips in mind. :)

Top Bottom