Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Air traffic control

Device
  1. Windows PC
Am I missing something my air traffic control will only allow 1 guest plane to land does not show 2 in radar icon and I have to wait till the guest plane takes off before I can land another never used to be like this.

Attachments

• 2019-08-29.png
    2019-08-29.png
    2 MB · Views: 126
Am I missing something my air traffic control will only allow 1 guest plane to land does not show 2 in radar icon and I have to wait till the guest plane takes off before I can land another never used to be like this.
I am not sure about 1 guest plane in my game is normal 2 guest planes.
YES you have to wait till the guest planes takes off and thats why i hate to land guest planes like before its wasting time i dont like it.
I wish if Gi add 2 more run ways.

Device
  1. Windows PC
I am not sure about 1 guest plane in my game is normal 2 guest planes.
YES you have to wait till the guest planes takes off and thats why i hate to land guest planes like before its wasting time i dont like it.
I wish if Gi add 2 more run ways.
All my other ac games on android and another windows pc show I can land 2 guest planes seems strange why I can only land 1 on my other windows pc.

I found out what the problem was one of my planes was for repair as soon as I took it out it showed 2 on the radar thanks all.
It should not work like this this glitch.
If a plane at repair hangar only you can land 1 guest plane :unsure::unsure: and if 2 planes at repair then you cannot land any guest planes till you take out your planes from the repair hangar.

Top Bottom