Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General AIR MAIL CHALLENGE

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
Hey all!

I'm having serious problems with this bloody airmail challenge! It's easy to collect the 5 items from flights, I've done it ten times over already,but no matter how hard i try I cannot get the horn. I've got it once in 10 days (or since the start) I even spent 12 greenies in the hope to get some more. How on earth am I meant to complete this challenge without spending a hundred odd greenies?

Everyday I collect knives from my neighbours around 20 or so. Today i didnt get a SINGLE DROP.

so frustrated

Dominik Winterbach

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mzq21iw
Username
:{ items pls
Well, consistency and positive approach is what helps a lot in my case.
I've been waiting 3 or 4 days for one last post card as well, but finally got it.
I believe with new limit for neighbor actions more pilots will be able to complete.
Moreover, failing a challenge is not an end of the world.
Finally it's only a game...
Good luck!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I wouldn't try too hard to complete these when you are a low level. They can sink a lot of your resources for a very mediocre reward.
I would participate, but I wouldn't complete the collections until you have enough to complete the event - this way you are already on the way to completing next years if you don't succeed this year.
Sometimes the drops are just a pain - I only needed 3 postcards to complete this from day one. I got 2 2 days ago, and 1 yesterday. There is always hope.

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
But this week it doesn't matter what level you are because you can only get knives by visiting neighbours right? There's no way to fly your way tov victory and that's what pretty annoying

Top Bottom