Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Air Magnetometer Shortage

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I have so few of these. Only gettable by video or guest plane or gift - but most gifters have clots or geigers. Am I missing something? I have no shot in this quest without a source of magnetometers.
Yes you are. I have 100 and have no problem keeping it there. They drop from guest planes. Keep landing them. Land lots. Turn on a bonus or two and land more.

If you have lots of sky captain bonuses or dice or spy glass or anything, turn on the bonuses and land as many guest planes as you can

I have so few of these. Only gettable by video or guest plane or gift - but most gifters have clots or geigers. Am I missing something? I have no shot in this quest without a source of magnetometers.
The same with me not enough what i received from my neighbors just few and i have to land guest plane using SC bonus and this took long time.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I’m pretty sure it was not that bad before. They might change the droprate or something.

I feel like since the new event format, landing guest planes becomes a much more tedious task (bad drop rate).
It is still "seldom" although I have a suspicion they changed what "seldom" means

Yes you are. I have 100 and have no problem keeping it there. They drop from guest planes. Keep landing them. Land lots. Turn on a bonus or two and land more.

If you have lots of sky captain bonuses or dice or spy glass or anything, turn on the bonuses and land as many guest planes as you can
Spy Glass was great advice, went from 2 to 32 in a couple hours.

THANKS FOR ALL REPLIES!!!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Spy Glass was great advice, went from 2 to 32 in a couple hours.

THANKS FOR ALL REPLIES!!!

that’s the thing, before the new event format, you didnt even need SpyGlass.

It’s totally different now. Need something? Either use your bonus or you just wont enjoy the game as much as before.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
that’s the thing, before the new event format, you didnt even need SpyGlass.

It’s totally different now. Need something? Either use your bonus or you just wont enjoy the game as much as before.
I get a better drop rate anyway because of the gold sub, but I also find that the sky captain really helps (if you have lots of them from doing all the adventure buildings)

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I get a better drop rate anyway because of the gold sub, but I also find that the sky captain really helps (if you have lots of them from doing all the adventure buildings)

I understand that, of course. Just saying that I feel they changed the droprate. If I really want them, I can use some bonuses while doing map runs. I was just comparing the old way and the new way. I never needed to use bonuses (1 is enough) to complete the event or getting the drops I need. It's just different now.

I understand that, of course. Just saying that I feel they changed the droprate. If I really want them, I can use some bonuses while doing map runs. I was just comparing the old way and the new way. I never needed to use bonuses (1 is enough) to complete the event or getting the drops I need. It's just different now.
Seems fine for me, though I'm on Android. Does appear falcons and condors drop them more often to me though. Have you restarted your game?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Oh, I'm almost positive they have changed the drop rate. I think they made every level of drop rate harder and they are often now going from "often" to "seldom" or "seldom" to "very seldom"

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It is still "seldom" although I have a suspicion they changed what "seldom" means
Lol seldom is a band of drop rates, and one that is purposely done that way to keep us guessing. I've seen "very seldom" items drop like rain, and "seldom" items drop like a leaky water tap 🤷🏿‍♂️

Top Bottom