Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aerobatic Plane ? Luv it or hate it? it has it perks...~But has a down side ... Opnions

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
Screensho.png
L

Zzzz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Zzzz
If u add Vintage Weather ....... Hense Title

Aerobatic Plane ? Luv it or hate it? it has it perks...~But has a down side ... Opnions​

Now I can understand how some people manage those flights.... :ekkk

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
If u add Vintage Weather ....... Hense Title

Aerobatic Plane ? Luv it or hate it? it has it perks...~But has a down side ... Opnions​

Now I can understand how some people manage those flights.... :ekkk

i have it, its great. Also great when you put Vintage Weathervane.

I am just currently a bit conflicted as I dont want to sell it but I want my smallest plane (for alliance mission) to be Owl.

and yes, you can only get the offer once when you start a new game. It will offer you to buy it for 4.99€ if I remember correctly.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
i have it, its great. Also great when you put Vintage Weathervane.

I am just currently a bit conflicted as I dont want to sell it but I want my smallest plane (for alliance mission) to be Owl.

and yes, you can only get the offer once when you start a new game. It will offer you to buy it for 4.99€ if I remember correctly.
...and this is exactly why alliance missions should only include active aircraft and not those in reserve. That way, people will keep most of the planes they acquire, which would require more slots in the reserve hangar, which means more greenies for GI. Why aren't they doing this?! 😫

...and this is exactly why alliance missions should only include active aircraft and not those in reserve. That way, people will keep most of the planes they acquire, which would require more slots in the reserve hangar, which means more greenies for GI. Why aren't they doing this?! 😫
I think it would be difficult to implement that way. bUT, if we had some sort of long term reserve hangar, separated from the regular reserve hangar, it could work. For example, with a countdown on each plane: once you put a certain plane on the long term reserve hangar, you would have to wait for the counter to get to 0 before you could use it again (or if you really wanted to use it before time, you could bail that plane out, either with coins, greenies or tokens)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think it would be difficult to implement that way. bUT, if we had some sort of long term reserve hangar, separated from the regular reserve hangar, it could work. For example, with a countdown on each plane: once you put a certain plane on the long term reserve hangar, you would have to wait for the counter to get to 0 before you could use it again (or if you really wanted to use it before time, you could bail that plane out, either with coins, greenies or tokens)
Hmmm....a good alternative....but why do you think it would be difficult to implement? If the game has a way of scanning all your active planes and avoiding the planes you have in the warehouse, then it should take a simple code modification to look only at planes that have a stand assigned to it instead of all your active planes

Or, maybe just utilize the concrete in front of the hanger as long-term parking stands? 🤔

Top Bottom