Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Advice on Tower of London / Eiffel Tower

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dtpt3h
Username
Tiberiu
Folks, I want to put my shiny fleet to work on the Tower of London and Eiffel Tower. What should I expect in terms of drop rate? Is it enough to do the 1000 flights required for stars normally or I need drop bonuses up all time?
I found this post for @Chloe11111 - useful to see how big of chore it is but nothing abound the drop rate: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/guys-lets-drink-and-celebrate-together.35379/post-495393
It will take you a long time to get the 1000 flights for each of the alliance destinations. Partly as there is no guarantee you’ll get what you want every week. Many of us are doing it all the time. It’s a good objective but should run alongside others otherwise it’s a huge task. I have had no problem with the 10 drops for each destination needed. Only once or twice have I had to go over the 1000. At the start until you get past the 1 star drop rate isn’t good but it improves as you go on. Don’t forget you need flight items for all the destinations after hawk. If I were you I’d start by the lower level ones as they don’t need flight items but I have no idea what you fly.
Good luck

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
It's something you actively work on but don't expect to finish too quickly. You manage your fleet to get there "some day". I'm not done either building yet but I'm moving in the direction of a Tower of London.

I get about 10-20 drops for 1000 flights without bonuses so if you 3 star any destination, you should have enough of the one item.

Getting to these buildings is about fleet management for alliance destinations. At one point, I had Swift (smallest) and hawk (most) in my fleet. I now have more than 10 of everything for Carpe Diem so I retired my swifts and now am flying owls as my smallest plane. I now also have more than 10 of everything for extinct beasts and where to find them (hawk). But I am a star chaser so I will wait until I 3 star all of these locations to move my "most" task to ravens.

The last few weeks have been awful for getting alliance destinations for my smaller planes. They aren't guaranteed as @Madge59230 mentioned. So all you can do is hope that the right flights come along. She also mentioned that you need items for all flights after hawk. In fact you also need landing lamps for owl destinations so this is a longer haul.

After months and months of actively working on this, I'm still not even halfway there. Don't expect to get there quickly. I'm done the "easy" ones. The other locations - due to the item requirements - will be much tougher.

1606128379433.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dtpt3h
Username
Tiberiu
Thanks @Madge59230 and @Chloe11111 for your insights. I have gold planes 5 swifts, 8 owls, 3 hawks, 2 eagles and some other not needed here. I'm going to need some ravens as well it seems.
Raven and eagle look much more challenging maybe is better to put together some map runs for them with bonuses instead of normal runs?
Also, it seems that the maps are available odd weeks is that right? I had Antalya last week, none of them this week and will probably have one next week? I could use the off week to stockpile some of the required parts.
Ye, it does look like a lot of time.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks @Madge59230 and @Chloe11111 for your insights. I have gold planes 5 swifts, 8 owls, 3 hawks, 2 eagles and some other not needed here. I'm going to need some ravens as well it seems.
Raven and eagle look much more challenging maybe is better to put together some map runs for them with bonuses instead of normal runs?
Also, it seems that the maps are available odd weeks is that right? I had Antalya last week, none of them this week and will probably have one next week? I could use the off week to stockpile some of the required parts.
Not yet. You get 3 alliance tasks each week. They likely won't all be alliance destinations. Based on your current fleet you will get the following 3 tasks
1. swift (smallest plane)
2. eagle (largest plane)
3. owls (greatest number of planes)

Getting ravens won't add more alliance destinations.

Maps for excavation flights are available a few times each week from duke crocker. Antalya is not a map - it's an alliance destination.

This area of the wiki may help https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/destinations/

Think you are confused between alliance map flights ( purple) and alliance task flights (100). Tower of London and Eiffel Tower come from alliance task flights. Not maps. Thee are no maps. You fly 1000 times and try to get 10 drops.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dtpt3h
Username
Tiberiu
Think you are confused between alliance map flights ( purple) and alliance task flights (100). Tower of London and Eiffel Tower come from alliance task flights. Not maps. Thee are no maps. You fly 1000 times and try to get 10 drops.

Nope, I know what they are is just that they're not available all the time so I called them maps for lack of a better name.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dtpt3h
Username
Tiberiu
This week I got Ouagadougou in alliance destinations in the weekly alliance tasks and I made 280 flights so far with only 1 drop. It looks like:
1. It's not hard to get the 1000 flights for each destination to 3-star it but it does require time to get all the alliance destinations needed
2. We need a lot more than 1000 flights to get 10 collections for each item needed to complete A Midsummer Night’s Dream or Life Is Beautiful

1607033557362.png
1607033829789.png

This week I got Ouagadougou in alliance destinations in the weekly alliance tasks and I made 280 flights so far with only 1 drop. It looks like:
1. It's not hard to get the 1000 flights for each destination to 3-star it but it does require time to get all the alliance destinations needed
2. We need a lot more than 1000 flights to get 10 collections for each item needed to complete A Midsummer Night’s Dream or Life Is Beautiful

View attachment 44999 View attachment 45000
Your drop rate is normal. Before you hit the first star at 250 flights drop rates are lower it then improves.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

View attachment 44999 View attachment 45000
Nice work. I found the drop rates to be worse in the first 250 flights or so. But by the time you hit the 6-800 Mark you should have the drops you need 🙂

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
@Tiberiu my two cents on this... I started doing the flights for Tower of London and finished swifts... But I realized that repair items are a pain to manage... And with 1000 flights you have 100s of breakdowns... So get a gold sub, or atleast some other way to replenish repair items. I have since abondoned the idea... Atleast until I get a gold sub.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
@Tiberiu We've been diligently working on the Tower of London for 2 years, and we still have the last 2 collections to get. We found that having entire fleets of the planes we are working on was the best approach. That is to say, we started on the swifts and got rid of all of them after completing the 1000 flights for each destination. Then we bought a fleet of Owls and worked on those destinations. We are currently on Ravens - we have 15 Ravens, and nothing smaller.
Good luck, it is a very long term goal. And like others have mentioned, do it along side of other goals. The advise that you've received already is good advise.
Peace,
Christopher & Mary

@Tiberiu my two cents on this... I started doing the flights for Tower of London and finished swifts... But I realized that repair items are a pain to manage... And with 1000 flights you have 100s of breakdowns... So get a gold sub, or atleast some other way to replenish repair items. I have since abondoned the idea... Atleast until I get a gold sub.
Indeed repair items are a pain to get but since this is a game of patience, there are several ways to get repair items but patience is key:
  1. Ask them from neighbours and I'm sure most of us here are generous enough to gift them to you
  2. Mystery set chest - this you get by landing guest planes. I would often activate a bonus dice with SC to improve drop rates and I do land a lot of guest planes when I have activated them.
  3. Large repair set - I bought those in the event store way back when we were able to use event currency to buy them
  4. Large gift set and gift set - which you get from starring a destination
  5. Rookie pilot set - which nowadays you get as a midweek bonus

To minimise repair frequency - a golden wrench seems to be doing just about that, it is disheartening to land 7 planes and 5 of them are broken 😡 and at times it would seem that the game has taken the repair part to a personal level...

As for the subscription part just for repairs...?😔 My opinion is, desperation... And don't take that route because it is a perilous journey to claim from G! if god forbid something goes wrong and a plane gets broken with an active gold subscription...

My 2 cents
Mr. Tair

Indeed repair items are a pain to get but since this is a game of patience, there are several ways to get repair items but patience is key:
  1. Ask them from neighbours and I'm sure most of us here are generous enough to gift them to you
  2. Mystery set chest - this you get by landing guest planes. I would often activate a bonus dice with SC to improve drop rates and I do land a lot of guest planes when I have activated them.
  3. Large repair set - I bought those in the event store way back when we were able to use event currency to buy them
  4. Large gift set and gift set - which you get from starring a destination
  5. Rookie pilot set - which nowadays you get as a midweek bonus

To minimise repair frequency - a golden wrench seems to be doing just about that, it is disheartening to land 7 planes and 5 of them are broken 😡 and at times it would seem that the game has taken the repair part to a personal level...

As for the subscription part just for repairs...?😔 My opinion is, desperation... And don't take that route because it is a perilous journey to claim from G! if god forbid something goes wrong and a plane gets broken with an active gold subscription...

My 2 cents
Mr. Tair
Or join an alliance which asks for 2 tasks and goes for the 70% alliance bonus. That reduces breakdowns enormously and isn’t as hard to achieve as people seem to think.

Or join an alliance which asks for 2 tasks and goes for the 70% alliance bonus. That reduces breakdowns enormously and isn’t as hard to achieve as people seem to think.
True, I forgot that one. It only needs a little bit of planning and them boom by Saturday 70% is guaranteed...

Top Bottom