Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Advice for early novice neighbors and visiting neighbors

First statement: I am also a novice. . . . . . . .
You can give me suggestions in the wrong places, and I will fix them
The importance of neighbors is very important in our daily life, for example: purely traditional gentleman type, some are humorous, and there are some types of illegal things. . . . . . The same is true in the game
The important buildings in the neighboring cities are mainly related to the three space programs. This is a very important building that will keep you going.
You can visit these buildings every day. Not busy for ten minutes. . . . . .
Buildings of primary importance: training center, planetarium, these two buildings, if your neighbors have more

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020_0110_202115.png
    Screenshot_2020_0110_202115.png
    42 KB · Views: 276
  • Screenshot_2020_0110_202547.png
    Screenshot_2020_0110_202547.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot_2020_0110_202317.png
    Screenshot_2020_0110_202317.png
    547.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_2020_0110_202342.png
    Screenshot_2020_0110_202342.png
    669.4 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
The third and fourth pictures are collections of rewards related to the three missions in space, which are very important.
Launch Pad Launch Pad1 Launch Pad2 ,Mission Control Centers. These buildings will provide you with all the fuel and auxiliary power needed for space launches.
I have limited English proficiency. If there are misspelled words or grammatical errors in the text, I hope you will forgive me:eek:

Last edited:
entleman type, some are humorous, and there are some types of illegal things. . . . . . The same is true in the game
The important buildings in the neighboring cities are mainly related to the three space programs. This is a very important building that will keep you going.

Buildings of primary importance: training center, planetarium, these two buildings, if your neighbors have more

That depend if you are he’ll bent on flying to space.! It’s not necessary. There is just as much fun if not more in collecting stars, flying to different destinations. Building different buildings. I have the impression lately that AC is only for going into space. I hate space. Hasn’t stopped me developing my game!

Far more interest for novice players to be building and constructing and doing side quests to grow their site than chasing planetariums. That you can do later.

That depend if you are he’ll bent on flying to space.! It’s not necessary. There is just as much fun if not more in collecting stars, flying to different destinations. Building different buildings. I have the impression lately that AC is only for going into space. I hate space. Hasn’t stopped me developing my game!

Far more interest for novice players to be building and constructing and doing side quests to grow their site than chasing planetariums. That you can do later.
There is no faster way to collect game coins than the initial opening, visiting neighbors and other buildings.
In other words, there is no way to get game currency faster than harvesting a lunar rover, isn't it?:cool:

Last edited:
There is no faster way to collect game coins than the initial opening, visiting neighbors and other buildings.
In other words, there is no way to get game currency faster than harvesting a lunar rover, isn't it?:cool:
It all depends on the type of game you want to play. Using launches to advance will let you end up with a level 20 airport, but your game will be level 70 or higher. You won't be able to land most guest planes, you won't be able to complete weatherstation flights, you will have larger numbers of flights to complete in alliances, and your list of side quests will grow to outrageous numbers. But if space is your main focus, then it's great to do the launches. All depends on what you want to achieve in the game.

sure, except you haven’t built mcc 1, 2 and 3 before and a red launch pad. Fine if you’re going to jump straight into red launches from zero. Most people start with greens so need items from stone castles, house with pool etc! There’s more than one way to play this game.

It all depends on the type of game you want to play. Using launches to advance will let you end up with a level 20 airport, but your game will be level 70 or higher. You won't be able to land most guest planes, you won't be able to complete weatherstation flights, you will have larger numbers of flights to complete in alliances, and your list of side quests will grow to outrageous numbers. But if space is your main focus, then it's great to do the launches. All depends on what you want to achieve in the game.
I want to start from novice, understand the game faster, and be able to adapt to the purpose of the game, our ideas are not different.
As for the weather station, there are no various types of aircraft and related game standards, and most of the fixed routes are open.
I think it is not very useful. I think it will be considered after level 60.
Just like Columbus's sailing days, how many captains could resist the temptation to trade ivory and gold to West Africa for huge profits? ? ?

I want to start from novice, understand the game faster, and be able to adapt to the purpose of the game, our ideas are not different.
As for the weather station, there are no various types of aircraft and related game standards, and most of the fixed routes are open.
I think it is not very useful. I think it will be considered after level 60.
Just like Columbus's sailing days, how many captains could resist the temptation to trade ivory and gold to West Africa for huge profits? ? ?
I'm only speaking from experience. My Crsnt3 game was a launch support game. I rarely flew, just did launches. When I hit level 67 I only had 200+ stars. Then I joined an alliance, starting out with jets (now called hawks). It took quite a while, now I'm at level 80, with 500+ stars. But I still only fly up through giants (but I've 3-starred everything up to that point) , have a long list of side quests to complete, can't complete weatherstation flights. That game can't compare to the advances I have made with my Crsnt1 and Crsnt2 games. But, it served its purpose, and it did get lots of coins which allowed me to buy upgraded buildings, etc. :) So, like I said, it all depends on the type of game you want to play. They're all good.

I'm only speaking from experience. My Crsnt3 game was a launch support game. I rarely flew, just did launches. When I hit level 67 I only had 200+ stars. Then I joined an alliance, starting out with jets (now called hawks). It took quite a while, now I'm at level 80, with 500+ stars. But I still only fly up through giants (but I've 3-starred everything up to that point) , have a long list of side quests to complete, can't complete weatherstation flights. That game can't compare to the advances I have made with my Crsnt1 and Crsnt2 games. But, it served its purpose, and it did get lots of coins which allowed me to buy upgraded buildings, etc. :) So, like I said, it all depends on the type of game you want to play. They're all good.
said that your neighbor's house had better have more of these buildings. I didn't say that you should build them yourself in the early days. . . . .
Make sure you harvest the game coins as quickly as possible at the beginning. :p
I don't think high-level users will object to a few hardworking farmers helping you increase a little profit every day.

said that your neighbor's house had better have more of these buildings. I didn't say that you should build them yourself in the early days. . . . .
Make sure you harvest the game coins as quickly as possible at the beginning. :p
I don't think high-level users will object to a few hardworking farmers helping you increase a little profit every day.
Yes, I got off-track - talking about advancing your game rather than visiting neighbors. Of course, nothing wrong with visiting neighbors with planetariums, training centers, etc, to help build up your coins.

Yes, I got off-track - talking about advancing your game rather than visiting neighbors. Of course, nothing wrong with visiting neighbors with planetariums, training centers, etc, to help build up your coins.
Therefore, I am very grateful to those 60-80 level high-level users who are willing to be my neighbors when my level is very low.
I know I can't give them the gifts they need., so I never bother them at this point.
I just help these neighbors water, apply some fertilizer and be a diligent and sincere farmer every day.
I can also add some extra coin income, that's all.

Therefore, I am very grateful to those 60-80 level high-level users who are willing to be my neighbors when my level is very low.
I know I can't give them the gifts they need., so I never bother them at this point.
I just help these neighbors water, apply some fertilizer and be a diligent and sincere farmer every day.
You can always give fuel - probably one of the most desired gifts!

You can always give fuel - probably one of the most desired gifts!
For example: I fly 10 condors 2x/day on my Crsnt1 game. That's 1200 units of fuel. And that's not counting what my other 4 planes might use. If I didn't have so many wonderful neighbors gifting me fuel daily, my condors would just be sitting in their hangars gathering dust!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I wouldn't recommend very new players visit training centers, but planetariums are high on my recommendation list because you can get items from collections worth 2000 coins which you can't get from training centers.

So if the goal is gathering coins fast, then the answer is planetariums. If the goal is gathering more fuel for flights and perhaps repair items, the recommendation is to tap on stands (although you can also get more fuel by landing guest planes).

But I would add to this whole concept of visiting neighbours
1. the more friends you visit the more you will be able to visit because it increases your reputation level and higher levels means more visits.
2. the higher your reputation level, the more gifts you can give.

exman

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dpi6mjp
Username
Aaric
when i first started playing i 'didn't get' the visiting neighbors thing... i would go on a visit and click on 5 random buildings... then i saw the post about looking for neighbors with planetariums, and so began my space quests...

i see Chloe's post about using planetariums for gathering items for high dollar collections, but if someone is not interested in space, what should they be clicking on in their neighbors cities?

Top Bottom