Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Adventure Map questions

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
@Rebbatskcab
I have a few questions to ask about Adventure Maps. They are:

Is it possible to have multiple Adventure maps active at the same time?
Can I use a Sky Captain bonus to help with the drop rate for the items from the Adventure flights, muck like a Dice or Golden Dice?
Does the Sky Captain and Dice/Golden Dice bonuses stack?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions :)

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Hi, if you mean Adventure Maps that you need for Special buildings as Aztec Pyramid for example (Tollan, Chichen Itza, Machu Picchu etc.) then you can activate more maps at once. Only bonus that will help you with drop rate is Golden Dice - nothing else. It´s been proven multiple times by different members from this group. If you use more bonuses at once, your drop rate will acctually decrease.

Is it possible to have multiple Adventure maps active at the same time?
The maps you get from Duke are 1 map 1 flight (for every number of planned flights you need equal number if maps). These are designated flight items. Also called excavation maps
Once you have flown the above maps you will get drops in firm of maps. These are called adventure maps, with these maps you can activate 1 map and do many flights (your limit here is passengers and fuel).
Yes, with these maps you can activate more than 1 map at the same time. I always activate a new map every hour so in 5 hours I always have all 5 maps activated.

Can I use a Sky Captain bonus to help with the drop rate for the items from the Adventure flights, muck like a Dice or Golden Dice?
For excavation (maps from Duke's) flights it is the consensus of this forum and from my experience to only use DICE.

And use Golden Dice on adventure (maps you get from flying excavation missions) maps although Sky Captain (sometimes stacked with golden dice) is also used here

Bonuses do stack up although with contradiction depending on what you want to achieve. For instance, don't expect to get better building, weather, repair or flight items drops when sky captain is stacked with golden dice and consequently don't expect better collection drop rates when sky captain is stacked with dice. You will always get one or the other and never both.

Last edited:
Top Bottom