Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Advantages of Ownerships...

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
O9gf1v3ig
Username
LarryD153
Maybe I am being over-anxious. Question 1) What are my advantages in owning helicopters? Question 2) How do I solve the issues of my planes continuously being repaired? Question 3) Why have I been prompted to update as many as 4 times now. I have been playing the game for less than 2 months now!

Larrydc153

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hi Larry

answers as follows :

1. There is no advantage to helicopters at your current level. It is something to keep you occupied while you are waiting for your planes to return.

2. you cannot that is part of playing the game. GI wants you spend money buying supplies to keep the running with real money. most players just wait until they are repaired but you need the appropriate repair hanger for your planes.

3. Every time there is a new event, you get a minor update with the event and minor repairs. About once or twice a year there is a major update which increases level or changes the way the game has been played..

Last major updated changed the way airport city looks and some aspects of game play. In 2020 there will be at least 15 minor updates introducing events and maybe one or two major updates with game changes or major bug fixes.

You need to keep the game updated to get the most out of it.

CB

Top Bottom