Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Ads Unavailable - Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xiaesdh
Is anyone else having issues with ads not loading and showing as "unavailable"? I'm on android in USA. Issue has been happening sporadically for the past two weeks.

Resetting the game and clearing cache do not fix the problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210615-214540_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-214540_Airport City.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
Is anyone else having issues with ads not loading and showing as "unavailable"? I'm on android in USA. Issue has been happening sporadically for the past two weeks.

Yes, get "offer not available" occasionally but if wait awhile and try again it works; seems mostly during neighbor visits. Also randomly get "unavailable" shortly after watching an ad, such as revisiting a prior building.

Have you tried restarting your device?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xiaesdh
Yes, get "offer not available" occasionally but if wait awhile and try again it works; seems mostly during neighbor visits. Also randomly get "unavailable" shortly after watching an ad, such as revisiting a prior building.

Have you tried restarting your device?
Thanks for your response. Yes, I've tried restarting my device, clearing cache, and restarting the game. Still isn't working.

I've been having similar experiences to what you posted that I can watch a couple of ads, then get unavailable for a few minutes, then the ads start working again. However, I haven't had a single ad load in the past 24 hours, so it's much worse than before.

Thanks for your response. Yes, I've tried restarting my device, clearing cache, and restarting the game. Still isn't working.

I've been having similar experiences to what you posted that I can watch a couple of ads, then get unavailable for a few minutes, then the ads start working again. However, I haven't had a single ad load in the past 24 hours, so it's much worse than before.
Longshot, but if also have a modem\router, try resetting it too. The ads appear geographically targeted so there could be something bigger in play.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Aussie Pilot

I had the same problem, I am in Australia, I reported it on the Tech line and it only fixed itself with the next update

You can try this method "Settings-Account Delete Google Account", then restart the phone and set up Google account login again
With these problems, I don't think the game file is wrong, but a file in Google's framework is wrong.
The exhaustion problem also appeared on the Android simulator I used yesterday. In about four hours, the advertisement was unavailable and the neighbor could not access it.
I just delete the Google account (the game is not reinstalled), uninstall the Google service, then reinstall the Google service, then log in to Google Store and Google play,
set the account password, and then enter the game is normal
Now, what I fear most about this game is the loss of progress. Unlike PC online games, the progress is on the server, and the local game files are stamped.
I only need to download and install it, and log in to the account to be OK

Last edited:

Vikas Rana

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Vikas Rana
You can try this method "Settings-Account Delete Google Account", then restart the phone and set up Google account login again
With these problems, I don't think the game file is wrong, but a file in Google's framework is wrong.
The exhaustion problem also appeared on the Android simulator I used yesterday. In about four hours, the advertisement was unavailable and the neighbor could not access it.
I just delete the Google account (the game is not reinstalled), uninstall the Google service, then reinstall the Google service, then log in to Google Store and Google play,
set the account password, and then enter the game is normal
Now, what I fear most about this game is the loss of progress. Unlike PC online games, the progress is on the server, and the local game files are stamped.
I only need to download and install it, and log in to the account to be OK
Deleting google account may create a lot of issues.
The problem is related to Google Advertisement Id

dciolli
To reset Android advertising ID, Open Google Settings on Android device by tapping on menu and then on Google Settings once all apps are displayed on the screen. Locate and tap on the Ads menu under Services. Tap on “reset advertising ID” on the new page. Confirm the reset when the confirmation prompt is displayed.

Top Bottom