Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook Adding neighbours

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Thought I'd try the game via Facebook, just for a giggle and a potential new support account. I've a special FB account for gaming that has zero friends, because I don't want to receive a million friend requests from people I don't know on my main FB account.

Got to say, it's quite pretty, even if you do have to click 4-5 times to turn a guest plane around.

But...how do I add non-Facebook neighbours (like my main AC account)

Thought I'd try the game via Facebook, just for a giggle and a potential new support account. I've a special FB account for gaming that has zero friends, because I don't want to receive a million friend requests from people I don't know on my main FB account.

Got to say, it's quite pretty, even if you do have to click 4-5 times to turn a guest plane around.

But...how do I add non-Facebook neighbours (like my main AC account)

If you want another support game, try Nox or Bluestacks on your computer. I have all my fuel games on Nox, love it!

I've tried playing on Facebook, it is interesting to say the least.

Help me. What does that even mean???? Nox? Fuel games - as in Airport City support games?

Teach me, o master!!

:D:D
P
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nox is an android emulator for your PC - meaning you can have as many android games as you have gmail addresses. I currently have one of my main games, a launch support game, 5 fuel rings games, and a couple others that I just occasionally play. The Multi-instance manager lets you set up as many accounts as you need. If your computer is powerful enough, you can open several of them at a time. (I can only open 2 then my computer starts lagging, but 2 at a time works for me.)

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nox is an android emulator for your PC - meaning you can have as many android games as you have gmail addresses.

Remember you can use the extensions on gmail addresses using the +. So, say your email address is AirportCity@gmail.com, you can have:
AirportCity+fuel1@ gmail.com
AirportCity+fuel2@ gmail.com
AirportCity+fuel3@ gmail.com
AirportCity+passenger1@ gmail.com
AirportCity+passenger2@ gmail.com
AirportCity+passenger3@ gmail.com

etc...

Remember you can use the extensions on gmail addresses using the +. So, say your email address is AirportCity@gmail.com, you can have:
AirportCity+fuel1@ gmail.com
AirportCity+fuel2@ gmail.com
AirportCity+fuel3@ gmail.com
AirportCity+passenger1@ gmail.com
AirportCity+passenger2@ gmail.com
AirportCity+passenger3@ gmail.com

etc...
Great idea!

Top Bottom