Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Active player looking for equally active Alliance

piffen

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pfnolpx
Username
piffen
Hey,

As the subject suggest, I would like to join an active alliance. Every week I finish at least 2 tasks, and would love to reap the benefits of it. Which I dont since my current alliance is rather inactive.

Current level is 42, I have one Planetarium and Blue launch, and at least 5 buildings to get some sweet launch items from per day. Would gladly join alliance launches too. I fly regularly to Cape, Baik and North Obs. to be up to speed on fuel. Current pax is 12860, with 3 days left.

Hit me up if you find it interesting

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Hey,

As the subject suggest, I would like to join an active alliance. Every week I finish at least 2 tasks, and would love to reap the benefits of it. Which I dont since my current alliance is rather inactive.

Current level is 42, I have one Planetarium and Blue launch, and at least 5 buildings to get some sweet launch items from per day. Would gladly join alliance launches too. I fly regularly to Cape, Baik and North Obs. to be up to speed on fuel. Current pax is 12860, with 3 days left.

Speak to @Joel (see info here:) https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/fire-house-looking-for-2-new-members.30372/

Joel

1000+ Star Club
Fire House
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Tiggerec19
Username
JoelT
Hey,

Hello Piffen if your interested in joining our alliance please message me and i can get you into our alliance. We are a top 24-32 alliance depending on the week

Last edited:

Patricia st

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wobiar
Username
Patricia st
Hey,

hi

Where an alliance who are looking for members who will do at least 2 tasks a week
Whe would like it if you’d Yoin
I’ll can give you a neigbour invite and than I’ll send you a invite for the alliance
Whe also have a private conversation with our allaiance group

Let me know
Greetings patricia

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
hi

Where an alliance who are looking for members who will do at least 2 tasks a week
Whe would like it if you’d Yoin
I’ll can give you a neigbour invite and than I’ll send you a invite for the alliance
Whe also have a private conversation with our allaiance group

Let me know
Greetings patricia
It turns out that we've already got the new members we need for Fire House, so please consider Patricia's offer!

Regards, Cajsa

Top Bottom