Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC 7: Jumbo Taildesign

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egys5j
Username
SarayAir
Hello, I'm new here. But I have played the game for 2 years. And I love planes!

Request: MY PERSONAL opinion, keep all plane designs as is EXCEPT (!) Jumbo! Specificaly, taildesign should be as the real Jumbojet, Boeing 747!
All other planedesigns are great!
Current Jumbo taildesign is emberassing!

Overall, great graphics, intressting twist to gameplay. It will boil down to how transfer from old to new version plays out, this will be vital!

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hello, I'm new here. But I have played the game for 2 years. And I love planes!

Request: MY PERSONAL opinion, keep all plane designs as is EXCEPT (!) Jumbo! Specificaly, taildesign should be as the real Jumbojet, Boeing 747!
All other planedesigns are great!
Current Jumbo taildesign is emberassing!

Overall, great graphics, intressting twist to gameplay. It will boil down to how transfer from old to new version plays out, this will be vital!

Untfortunately, the planes in Airport City can't look exactly like their world-known counterparts, otherwise we'd run into some serious legal issues, so there're (subtle) changes here and there for all planes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom