Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

About Back to School 2021 Award

Hi,
Please members when you complete the progress levels or the tasks levels for the event do not post your screenshot any where or start your thread just wait till Dave open the thread here
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-quest-reward.60/
Dave will decide which screenshot will be accepted.
Regards and good luck all

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
What can you do to get more laboratory flasks? Sure, buy passes, fly more ... ok. But is there another tip, bonus or something? Otherwise you can't make Lv 40, except to land 2000 planes and play 24/7

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
What can you do to get more laboratory flasks? Sure, buy passes, fly more ... ok. But is there another tip, bonus or something? Otherwise you can't make Lv 40, except to land 2000 planes and play 24/7
Having a Student Resident Hall and Educational Center plus a Campus Park increases your currency drop rate.

And we are only 1 1/2 days into a 7 day event ;) I don't see how 40 is not achievable. Even my mini game is approaching level 23

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
I have both buildings twice. But even if I still make about 600 laboratory flasks every day with the passports, I only get to 3000. With flights I maybe get to 300 per day, which makes 1500. Guest planes maybe 80, that's 450. A total of 4950. But at an average of 600 pistons from LV 20 that makes 12,000 ..... how is that supposed to work?

I have both buildings twice. But even if I still make about 600 laboratory flasks every day with the passports, I only get to 3000. With flights I maybe get to 300 per day, which makes 1500. Guest planes maybe 80, that's 450. A total of 4950. But at an average of 600 pistons from LV 20 that makes 12,000 ..... how is that supposed to work?
I don't see it even doing 24x7 wth the abysmal rate of flasks from flights:
Lucky ticket won't help much
Speedups won't help much

Maybe requires premium class for the extra 20% building and passes but even then? 🤔

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
I don't see it even doing 24x7 wth the abysmal rate of flasks from flights:
Lucky ticket won't help much
Speedups won't help much

Maybe requires premium class for the extra 20% building and passes but even then? 🤔
So I'm now Lv 23. I fly a lot, I've already invested a lot of fuel, land a lot of guest planes, lots of mini games .... but how can you manage 17 Lv in just 4 days ..... except for money invest?

Top Bottom