Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A Wasted Trip? RE : Hawaiian Island Flights

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I tried to post a message before RE Terminal Level 8

But after reviewing the Wiki pages I see those items I need supposed to get from Hawaii.
I hope this is still a valid place to acquire them.
I just bought stock in jumbos and converted much of my buildings to residential.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
There’s a glitch regarding several airport structures items.
it envolves town hall, not sure about terminal
so at the moment it may be a waste flying there
we‘re awaiting some feedback from GI to confirm it’s a glitch OR a permanent change (real hope not)
Seems like the only way to even upgrade this or many other buildings now is using greenies/my own money so its going to be when i get the weekend bonuses and add 1 item per weekend

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Or you ask in the appropriate trading threads and trade! Like in th old days, not that long ago. Forgotten by most it seems!
Its usually a mutual trade off where I might have 2/4 items to send and vice versa but ive scanned through all the gifts i can send and there arent any for the terminal. Even madeline has stopped sending certain items we needed for upgrades like cosmic fuel.

Its usually a mutual trade off where I might have 2/4 items to send and vice versa but ive scanned through all the gifts i can send and there arent any for the terminal. Even madeline has stopped sending certain items we needed for upgrades like cosmic fuel.
Presumably someone might trade for F20 in return or perhaps item for another structure? 🤔

I’ve just upgraded all my terminals and have no problem getting gift items to appear. Maybe there is a side mission you have never finished?

I checked one of my supports which has currently a level 7 terminal
Flights to Hawaiian Islands do show all 4 items for T8 as possible drops. So I assume they still drop from there. Anyway rate is classified as "very seldom" and I guess you know what that means (almost never).
Oddly, I also have 0 flights completed to Hawaii together with all items needed to finish the building. DK where they came from.

Top Bottom