Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A new way to get MORE PASSENGERS

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Who would like to see this building in Airport City
844808A4-AE81-4610-9A98-6B17BA4426B8.jpeg
Ivan you & your team must of spent ages designing this building & from what I have seen not many people have it in there airport.... (I left Vkontakte & started again on Facebook. 5 planes & needing to make new friends left me no chance of getting this building) so I’m hoping if I moan enough & loads of players like this post, you may decide to add it to MYSTERY SUPER BUILDING 8.

Maybe G! could start a new type of purchase chest for instance REAL MONEY (direct purchase) for PASSENGERS (but more passengers than normal).. I think that’s fair

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Ivan, when the land of opportunity was in play we could purchase 4 buildings with fireworks (free). If we didn’t get them before the event was over then they are gone.. so for all the hard work you put into the design of the buildings not everyone can benefit so how about once the event is over you could sell them as “passenger chests”

purchase a House of miracles that gives 30 passengers every 7 hours +5 max population at a cost of £5

Purchase the Jefferson memorial that gives 45 passengers every 4 hours + 10 max population at a cost of £10

Purchase the Lincoln memorial that gives 60 passengers every 3.5 hours + 25 max population at a cost of £20

Purchase the Library of congress that gives 80 passengers every 2 hours + 50 max population at a cost of £40

Obviously the numbers are not set in stone, just put some numbers together so you get a rough idea

As a company G! would like happy players & real money & as players we need passengers, coins, greenies & tokens.... for all the players that want better rate of passengers dropping from buildings (myself included) we could pay for it

Top Bottom