Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

A little surreal fun for the Spring Is Here minigame

Scott85625

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20YCHGERW
Username
Old Hippy
Hope everyone is have a great Monday and if you are reading it after Monday hope your upcoming one is great. Not sure about the rest of you players, but after a couple of hundred flights I needed something to make it more fun. I was doing it by rote and to be honest it just got to be boring. So I decided to spice up my playing experience. No Im not jiggling the code or creating cheats. What I found is the time of flight at 550 speed is around 1:15-1:20. I also discovered there are thousands of videos on youtube around the same length of roller coaster rides. I play one of those and try to time the coaster climb up the first hill with the planes 1st climb. Lots of times it doesnt even come close to syncing up but some times it does and it is hillarious when the people in the video scream when you make a hard turn. I just find it totaly surreal, totally absurd and totally fun. If any of you decide to try this have, a blast with it. Maybe one of you can make a video of a synced up ride, Im not that talented. Anyway hope you all have a great and fun day.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Between all the events I've done so far, this is the one I hate the most and at the same time, love the most.

I play multiple events at the same time so I can pick ( most likely to place top 3) the one to focus on. I am unable to do that as you can't click and forget on this event as control requires full attention to fly.

But, the rewards are best I've seen so far with one platinum chest and hope for more.

Between all the events I've done so far, this is the one I hate the most and at the same time, love the most.

I play multiple events at the same time so I can pick ( most likely to place top 3) the one to focus on. I am unable to do that as you can't click and forget on this event as control requires full attention to fly.

But, the rewards are best I've seen so far with one platinum chest and hope for more.
I now get the best reward through the mini-game in this activity, which is an airplane uniform and a platinum chest.
But I think the best reward is this:
QQ截图20230427145400.jpg
It can solve many puzzles of short-term fuel shortage.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I now get the best reward through the mini-game in this activity, which is an airplane uniform and a platinum chest.
But I think the best reward is this:
View attachment 69987
It can solve many puzzles of short-term fuel shortage.
It is too slow IMO. You already get 1fuel/min This just adds 1 more or 2fuel/min. It takes 1hour to get 120. I usually run fuel contract for 4hr from fuel station on standby and use it for instant fuel.

It is too slow IMO. You already get 1fuel/min This just adds 1 more or 2fuel/min. It takes 1hour to get 120. I usually run fuel contract for 4hr from fuel station on standby and use it for instant fuel.
On the other hand…just before going to sleep you can use the endless barrel to double the capacity and use this and similar to expand the production. In the morning, that extra fuel is really handy

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
On the other hand…just before going to sleep you can use the endless barrel to double the capacity and use this and similar to expand the production. In the morning, that extra fuel is really handy
Yes. That is what those things are good for. 60 extra fuel per hour. Too bad non last as long as your sleep hours.

I use it during the day just before switching to another acct so when I go back, the fuel is there. :)

I usually go to bed very late at night and get up very late in the morning.
My spare time is to participate in various financial transactions around the world.
Of course, it's some small accounts that can't be smaller, usually less than $1,000.

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
I really like this minigame because it gives me useful rewards like Golden dice bonus, Incovertible coin and other very useful rewards

Attachments

• Airport City GI 28_04_2023 13_06_41.png
    Airport City GI 28_04_2023 13_06_41.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 52

vulfgar

500+ Star Club
Angie
I would love this event with minigames if the minigames weren't the only tasks. To do 15 speed ups for 1060, 9 for 400 and 3 for 180 almost every time makes it annoying.
If they were more of a possibility than mandatory they would have been rather amusing as well as rewarding. I think they could be a part of the game all the time, adding this method to speed up flights to the 2 current.

Top Bottom