Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 700 Club

YankDownUnder

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04F3IKBR
Username
beerbrewer
Long time lurker and former poster under a long forgotten and unrecoverable account. I've been playing since at least 2011 or 2012 and before moving to Australia. Now it's 2023 and I'm living in Sydney and thanks to never doing the current event before, the 50 Star helicopter flights have finally allowed me to surpass Madlen Airborne's 777 stars. I'm now approaching my favourite airplane model, the 789.

Never mind the low coin amount, I just bought a few Ravens and Furniture Factories (one more soon) for all of those flights.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230130-213823.png
    Screenshot_20230130-213823.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 70

YankDownUnder

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04F3IKBR
Username
beerbrewer
Congratulations and very well played

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks, and I just noticed a late night typo. I meant to say Thunderbird and not Raven. I'm currently working my through those, from the normal flights until the beds run out and then to Adventure flights to let the bed stock build back up.

Top Bottom