Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 600 Stars - Many to go.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Took 3 years but I was never really chasing stars.
May try to get 1000 but nothing after that.

600 Stars.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Why am I still showing 500+ Star Club and not 600?
@Cayo, @Jenn B and I are moderators but not admins on the forum. Moderators can award medals (like 600+ star club) and badges (like the Musketeers badge under your name), but we can't award banners. Banners are the long rectangles that show up under your name, like 500+ star club, VIP Flyer, and Active Member. Only admins can award banners.

@Chloe11111 and @Dave are the only admins on the forum, and neither of them have been online since you posted. Once one of them comes online and sees your thread, they'll award you the banner. Hope this helps. ;)

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
@Cayo, @Jenn B and I are moderators but not admins on the forum. Moderators can award medals (like 600+ star club) and badges (like the Musketeers badge under your name), but we can't award banners. Banners are the long rectangles that show up under your name, like 500+ star club, VIP Flyer, and Active Member. Only admins can award banners.

@Chloe11111 and @Dave are the only admins on the forum, and neither of them have been online since you posted. Once one of them comes online and sees your thread, they'll award you the banner. Hope this helps. ;)
Thanks kindly, Paula.
Take Care
Charles

Thanks kindly, I trust you and family are well.
Take Care,
Charles.. (Sometimes Charlie but never Chuck! Now everyone will call me Chuck, especially that suspect character @Sydney ) :ROFLMAO:
(feigns horror) "suspect"? :oops::eek::oops::eek:
I'll tell you what would be suspect: calling someone Chuck in the land down under. I don't think I have ever heard someone called by that in this land (even if the poor sod has roots in the land of guns and ex-presidential indictments). Perhaps because it is Oz slang for 'vomit' and therefore would be somewhat derogatory.
No, if anything, I shall refer to you as King Charles. Oh wait, that's taken. :unsure::)

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
(feigns horror) "suspect"? :oops::eek::oops::eek:
I'll tell you what would be suspect: calling someone Chuck in the land down under. I don't think I have ever heard someone called by that in this land (even if the poor sod has roots in the land of guns and ex-presidential indictments). Perhaps because it is Oz slang for 'vomit' and therefore would be somewhat derogatory.
No, if anything, I shall refer to you as King Charles. Oh wait, that's taken. :unsure::)
True, the name Chuck isn't used here but having worked many years in the U.S. I got called it a lot. Hated it!
Prince Charles is now free but alas, I'm just plain ole Charles.
Enjoy the weekend mate!:)

Top Bottom