Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

50 Launches Target on July 14 ,2019

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Hi sriharshat

I am new to the forum, tho not to AC. I am level 77 and would like to participate in your launches, as well as to share visits and gifts. I am a keen daily player and reliable gifter.

Thanks if you add me.

Robbie Laker

Last edited:

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Hi sriharshat

I am new to the forum, tho not to AC. I am level 77 and would like to participate in your launches, as well as to share visits and gifts. I am a keen daily player and reliable gifter.

Thanks if you add me.

Robbie Laker
Thank you for adding me.

Since we are probably in different time zones (I am in Australia), it would be useful to know approximately what time (in your time zone) your marathon will start.

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Ah, my bad, I didn't pay attention for the QL before. Me too don't have the QL. Feel free to ignore/remove me.

Better now than later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

sriharshat

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0400b6qr
Username
Sriharshat
Ah, my bad, I didn't pay attention for the QL before. Me too don't have the QL. Feel free to ignore/remove me.

Better now than later. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Everyone are welcome to join, I'm just requesting if any QL contributors too join the launches

Top Bottom