Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

5 greenies for POKER

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
GIS presents a new game POKER. You can receive 5 greenies after uploading the game. I have no idea how to play poker but I've add the game. I play the game (and you don't believe it but I'm sometimes the winner :LOL:). No idea how long I have to play before I get the greenies. Anybody??

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Unfortunately, I didn't see that offer either. I don't think you'd get the greens if you download it if it is not offered with greenies reward. Anyone?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
GOt the offer, download the poker game, played a little, return to the AC, no greens!:mad:
Got the offer two more times, both time accepted, open poker, play. Return to AC - no greens.
Put my phone in the blender, pulsate for 5 min. No greens! What gives?

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
When I start the game there is an offer for the new game. I can download the game or ignore that. Still no greenies btw, so I made a screenshot playing the game Poker and if they do not give me 5 greenies after a while, I send a email. :mad:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Didn't get the offer (yet), but on iPad we only needed to watch a 30 second video for the five greenies.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
It must be different on android as all we had to do on the ipad was watch a 10/30 second video to receive 5 greenies. On the pop up it said install at the bottom but watch video at the top, if pop up was the same on android.

Top Bottom