Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2QL Green Launch (COMPLETE)

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
LAUNCH PARTY

We have 2QL ready for launch next week. The date is Tuesday 5th May, we will confirm the time soon. Please notify interest and we would be happy if someone throws in another QL. We would probably do only about ~30 launches.

Launch rules:
- No hi-jacking
- 576 Rule - don’t surpass the first person who puts more than 576 points (they claims 1st place)

Please feel free to join as long as you follow the rules
Thanks

KenKyu

Last edited:

Dheevara

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Dheevara
LAUNCH PARTY

We have 2QL ready for launch next week. Exact Date and time is TBC. Please notify interest and we would be happy if someone throws in another QL. We would probably do only about ~30 launches.

Launch rules:
- No hi-jacking
- 576 Rule - don’t surpass the first person who puts more than 576 points (they claims 1st place)

Thanks

KenKyu
Sounds good. Would be happy to join. FR Code is = 04hviobfz

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03g5r3lyc
Username
AGS120
Would be able to join for a few launches (depending on time). Havent got a QL on me tho, 03g5r3lyc.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
Would be able to join for a few launches (depending on time). Havent got a QL on me tho, 03g5r3lyc.
Thanks for the reply,

We send you a friend request from all accounts

Also, we would like to know your time zone, so we can plan the time to launch. @Dheevara, I can now confirm the date too. We will launch on Tuesday 5th May. I will also update this on first post. If anyone isn’t available at these date please let me know.

Thanks,
KenKyu

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
LAUNCH PARTY

We have 2QL ready for launch next week. The date is Tuesday 5th May, we will confirm the time soon. Please notify interest and we would be happy if someone throws in another QL. We would probably do only about ~30 launches.

Launch rules:
- No hi-jacking

Thanks

KenKyu
Hi.I could be available on Tuesday.Should you lack a 3rd ql I could activate mine

dgibbs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
dgibbs
LAUNCH PARTY

Launch rules:
- No hi-jacking

Thanks

KenKyu
Am interested... No QLs but can support 20+ launches
Code is 03az4ldj8 and I am in GMT - 4

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
Am interested... No QLs but can support 20+ launches
Code is 03az4ldj8 and I am in GMT - 4
@dgibbs That’s a bit tough (GMT -4), we’re almost on the opposite side of the globe. (I’m in GMT+7) I’m not sure we can launch together but I sent you a request anyway.

So what we will do is launch from UTC 9:30 to 10:30, have a 1 hour break then launch from UTC 11:30 until we can finish all 30 launches
@dgibbs You might want to come and join the launch after the break, depending on your time.

@Sammy KingSAM - Time zone please, please confirm that you have a QL and sent you a request too.
@Jim G - Time zone please

If anyone’s not suitable at these times please let me know and if you have suggestions for better time please tell that as well

Regards,
KenKyu

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03g5r3lyc
Username
AGS120
@dgibbs That’s a bit tough (GMT -4), we’re almost on the opposite side of the globe. (I’m in GMT+7) I’m not sure we can launch together but I sent you a request anyway.

So what we will do is launch from UTC 9:30 to 10:30, have a 1 hour break then launch from UTC 11:30 until we can finish all 30 launches
@dgibbs You might want to come and join the launch after the break, depending on your time.

@Sammy KingSAM - Time zone please, please confirm that you have a QL and sent you a request too.
@Jim G - Time zone please

If anyone’s not suitable at these times please let me know and if you have suggestions for better time please tell that as well

Regards,
KenKyu
Time is good for me.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
Interested to join 4 or so launches, not having a ql of mine - collecting maps for one.
Thanks for participating, If you wanted some maps you can also ask for 1st place. We will soon let you guys book first place (captain).

I am unable to add KenKyu2 account - too many neighbours. GMT+2 here
It’s fine, you added main game anyway. We will use our main account to start all the launches.
Btw we send you a request from our support accounts too.

KenKyu

Top Bottom