Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Red Launch 26 launch cycle, Saturday morning March 6th (PST) - COMPLETED

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hi all - I'll be starting a QL RL this Saturday morning with a tentative start time of 7am PST. I can start 26 launches as of today. Feel free to hop on, esp. if you have other QLs, as the more QLs we have the more we can do. My FC is 03i2am107 and I accept all requests every few hours.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
All FR's accepted. I am mainly doing this for stars, so don't need to captain much. I'm planning on starting at 7am PST. If anyone has suggestions for rules regarding captaincy, I'm open to suggestions. My thought on communicating was to use the chat feature, as otherwise posting in the thread may take too long, especially if there are multiple QLs and the launches are very 5 minutes.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
OK, I'm getting ready a little early. As for captain rules, I'll presume I'll captain unless:
A) Someone tells me they want to captain a few launches in the launch chat
B) I leave it open for someone else to grab, and no one does. I have 28 red launches I want to do today if I can.
Please use the chat if you can, but I'll check here as much as I can.

Lastly - I may be away for a bit to do things like make breakfast and go to the potty. If I'm away from game for 5-10 minutes, that's why.

Cross fingers!

👧 ⛽
N

Top Bottom