Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2 Hijackers from this morning

This says it all:
HiJacker-1.jpg

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
374 and 296 in - looks more like you didn't invest enough to retain first place. Not hijacking in my book - more like just getting a launch away. They did you a favour by contributing so many points.
P

It depends. He already specified that people to put max.260 pts.

If you think he didn’t put enough points, then don’t join. Everyone has their own launch rules.

The most probably cause is they didn’t follow the launch chat, so they didn’t know about the “max. 260pts” rules

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Never heard of it.

follow the rules of the launch starter. It’s not my launch, I follow the host.

but hey, that’s me. the people that were on the launch chat at the time seemed fine with the “max 260pts” rule.

Yeah there are some unwritten rules like 576 rules, but I know some people have their own rules too. So, I follow the host’s rule.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I always follow etiquette when we all launch on a daily basis QL rules (y)
The problem is that when there is a launch event you can be jumping from neighbour to neighbour.
Different launch rules, it’s sometimes difficult to know how much to contribute
I am not so sure if this is pure hijack but just over enthusiasm or just trying to move on to the next launch quickly
Well that’s my thoughts ;)(y)🚀:banghead::D

Last edited:
Okay. I had different rules for different launches depending upon my strategy and circumstances, the need to get people through the event, and on how things were progressing.

As I recall, with the first launch, I started the launch and someone started adding points in before I could make it private. Things went pretty fast. I wish the game had an option to start the launch as private.

The second one, I did indicate 260 points max because I was running a little low on large point items (PEB and Main Stabilizer and I wanted to get those points in (the game does not allow me to add multiple small point items at once) and I wanted to be sure to give people a chance to jump to help with the contest.

In any case, I have unfriended both those people.

Top Bottom