Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 1200 stars reached!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Can you please give me a new banner? Thanks in advancešŸ˜Š
536C9986-680F-4091-A97D-9C181C754EAF.png

Š”

Š”ŠøŠ¼Š° (gift)

Sorry. I really don't understand your 1202 stars. Mathematica isn't agree with you

Attachments

• 1626269255552.png
    1626269255552.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 93
Sorry. I really don't understand your 1202 stars. Mathematica isn't agree with you
He was doing fast speed fuel flying and he complete 15 stars counted to 1202 but not separated yet to the stars list details after the reset time next day will show exact stars list.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
You are right, the indicators for three, two and one star donā€™t count towards my total amount of stars. But there is a reason for that and I am not the only one.
For some destinations I got 4 or more stars so my total is always 15 stars more.
But I deserved them honestly, let me explain:
1. The first time the Back to School event was repeated (I believe 2013) all stars from edition 2012 were disappeared for each player. The total stayed the same but we could get the stars again for the 5 destinations that were in the event then. That gave some of us 15 extra stars if you finished them all twice.
2. When the adventure flights were introduced the amount of flights for three stars was not 100 but the same as regular flights, for example 75 or 92. Later on that amount became 100 for Meso America, Ancient Rome and Stonehenge flights. So if you already got three stars for that flights you could get another one for doing some extra flights up to 100. That could give you another extra 15 stars.

So in total, early players like myself can have up to 30 more stars then the indicators are showing. For me it is 15, but all still active players who started the game in 2012 wil have this difference in their total stars(if they took part in the event and/or got 3 stars before the change to 100.

I hope it is clear to you, have a nice day!

Cheers,
Dick

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
He was doing fast speed fuel flying and he complete 15 stars counted to 1202 but not separated yet to the stars list details after the reset time next day will show exact stars list.
Thanks for helping me Husam! But that was not the reason for the extra 15 stars. See my other reaction!

Top Bottom