Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded +1000 star

1000 star.jpg

Thank you all my friends and neighbors who support me in this game from 23 star up to 1000 star without you i cannot reach this far, year after year we play together.
I am so proud that i have those friends the time i stop playing for 6 months and when i came back some of them they did a lot for me to push my game by sending fuels without asking for return back.
Some players gift me more than fuel and many of them up to now asking me if i need help so many thanks to you guys.
I cannot post names they are a lot and i dont want to forget someone name.

Special thanks to my alliance team each one of them small and big players thank you guys very much i hope we stick together for long time and wish you the best.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

View attachment 42459
Thank you all my friends and neighbors who support me in this game from 23 star up to 1000 star without you i cannot reach this far, year after year we play together.
I am so proud that i have those friends the time i stop playing for 6 months and when i came back some of them they did a lot for me to push my game by sending fuels without asking for return back.
Some players gift me more than fuel and many of them up to now asking me if i need help so many thanks to you guys.

Special thanks to my alliance team each one of them small and big players thank you guys very much i hope we stick together for long time and wish you the best.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Congratulations @Husam a fantastic job

View attachment 42459

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Amazing and so well done!
drunk.gif

Top Bottom