Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook 100 limit storage coming to all?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Since it appears that a more interesting conversation is going on, I have changed the title of this thread.

Forgive me for posting here since I don't play on FB. I've been trying to work with Mary in support (no support Mary) to get my profile picture back on my game. I've been back and forth for 2 months now. Mary said that my account is not linked to FaceBook, so I've been trying new FB combos to no avail. FB says if theres a problem, go to the developer, and round and round I go. :banghead:

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me what settings i need to have for my avatar to show? Thanks.:)

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Have you tried tapping on Facebook in the settings?
IMG_20170325_180519.jpg

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
As far as I am aware, the picture that you see when you are in the game (on FaceBook) IS your profile picture that you have set up on FaceBook. I can walk you through the steps (on FaceBook) that will allow you to change your FB profile picture.
  1. Go to Facebook.com and sign in using the name you are going to make changes to.
  2. At the top of your News Feed page you should see the buttons that would allow you to add friends, message others, and go to your settings.
    -You should notice your name as a link, click on your name. This will take you to your FaceBook page, this is the page that people see when they view your FB profile.
  3. You can change a good bit of information on this page but what we are looking for is the small square box inset of where your banner picture should be. If you hover your mouse over this box it will display "Update Profile Picture", click on Update Profile Picture and a 'pop-up' should appear giving you the option to upload a photo, take a photo, or use an image that has already been uploaded to FaceBook.
  4. Select a photo, upload a photo, or take a new photo
  5. Position your photo so that it looks acceptable, then click the 'Save' button
  6. Congratulations!! You have just updated your FaceBook profile picture, and subsequently should have also updated your in game picture.
I hope this helps!! Also if all else fails, PLEASE feel free to add me on FaceBook and I can attempt to get you heading down the correct path; plus you won't have to wait FOREVER for support to get back at you. *I will only refer you to FB support if your problem is something that requires a FB site admin or FB developer to be able to rectify.

Attachments

• Screenshot_283.jpg
    Screenshot_283.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 223
Device
  1. Windows PC
Why have facebook decided that you can only have 100 of each item in your warehouse.I have 3 redundant buildings flight catering,laundry,and atomic fuel.

Attachments

• facebook.jpg
    facebook.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 280

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Why have facebook decided that you can only have 100 of each item in your warehouse.I have 3 redundant buildings flight catering,laundry,and atomic fuel.
This was done to combat cheating as there were a good amount of cheaters and secondly this feature is on all games like AC, we can store a limited amount of Item's, it should have been introduced way earlier, but it should be upgradable like we can upgrade our Inventory from 100-150 etc.
It's a nice feature but it will take some time for player's to adapt themselves.
If this thing ever comes on mobile, I would love to see rankings after that.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
This was done to combat cheating as there were a good amount of cheaters and secondly this feature is on all games like AC, we can store a limited amount of Item's, it should have been introduced way earlier, but it should be upgradable like we can upgrade our Inventory from 100-150 etc.
It's a nice feature but it will take some time for player's to adapt themselves.
Then those fully greens upgraded Flight Catering Facilities better be spitting out greenies once I hit 100 items!

Then those fully greens upgraded Flight Catering Facilities better be spitting out greenies once I hit 100 items!

I would have to agree with that as the money spent to upgrade many things will have been wasted and useless
if that is implemented. I would also say limiting items is not going to stop cheaters as @AJ states there might be
a few knocked out with that but not the worst. I highly doubt those that are throwing 1000's of flights a week out are
actually using 1000's of flight items. If they are it is more likely they are altering code within their local game and changing
the values associated with said items. A limit of 100 would not stop that just make it so they had to alter the code
more often. I am not sure how the cheaters are doing what they are but as long the game has parts based locally it will
not change. Though the whole playing offline is nice because of the local basis it is also what allows rampant cheating.

Device
  1. Android
Combat cheating by limit us?

Very nice way....
The ones who obey you all the years, you limit them.

We collect Flight Catering, 24 24 24 24 everyday....
And now with all the flights we did, left about 7k in my wh.
Than suddenly tommorow only 100????
You can have it all, if and only if, you eat them all in front of me.....

I paid the slots....
I collected them, with tike and patient.

F#*k the cheaters, not us.

Device
  1. Android
I would have to agree with that as the money spent to upgrade many things will have been wasted and useless
if that is implemented. I would also say limiting items is not going to stop cheaters as @AJ states there might be
a few knocked out with that but not the worst. I highly doubt those that are throwing 1000's of flights a week out are
actually using 1000's of flight items. If they are it is more likely they are altering code within their local game and changing
the values associated with said items. A limit of 100 would not stop that just make it so they had to alter the code
more often. I am not sure how the cheaters are doing what they are but as long the game has parts based locally it will
not change. Though the whole playing offline is nice because of the local basis it is also what allows rampant cheating.
They know how the cheaters doing.
But still the make us suffer not them.

I tell you, they dont need flight items.....
They just use greens and the greens will comeback.....

No need to limit us to combat cheaters if you know how they work....

IF WE DONT FIGHT NOW, THAN IT IS TO LATE WHEN IT COMES.....

#savehonestpilots

I was playing in Facebook with a lot of friends and about 30 of my neighbors there they have 10 CBM buildings and other buildings and they playing from 5 years they quit the game the after they start the 100 limit storage and i keep playing about 1 month it was boring cannot launch more cannot do alliance and they said because of cheater the thing is those who already save millions of fuel they complete 90 % of destination are happy because not easy to any one to follow them and they agree for this limit already they have a lot of items on ware house enough for a year to use.
For my self i will stop playing if they doing this from the time they connect Android and IOS with windows that moment i was thinking and have feeling they will do the same in Facebook.

Top Bottom